Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 5:35 PM

JasCooper:
    The only drivel was the owner's capricious reaction
    JasCooper:
    so there's no need for further insults

Really????? Where you frum dudette!!!  Must be frum outtastate.  Hey Jas, sometimes you gotta move on to get along. Not a very nice sign of a closed matter. (scratching my head???)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 10:58 PM

JasCooper:
    And I consider the matter closed, so there's no need for further insults. 

Good so the next time I comment on a thread that is not about you or anything to do with you then you will indeed will refrain from such, and then promise not to get upset again if I challenge you when you decide not to resist with made up silliness or just don't.  The thread yo seem unable to let go was done a long time ago (another you started rather then press search but that's another story never raised before that thread).  As a free agent you had a chance of finding a decent club (see other threads you are with next club where you are jabbing them)........Basically get over it, learn  and move on.  You screaming rubbish does not change it.

JasCooper:

Jimbog1964:

Don't expect any special invite for Tour Chump with that attitude gents........

Or an invite to some self absorbed country club that fails to realize that this is just a game played by different people for different reasons.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 3:31 AM

Mandy246:

This is the third time I played for 82 days and was dropped down to 1. This is happening now about every 5-6 days. Today, 11/27/16, I am back to 1 again.l I play every day on my iPod and PC. What's going on?

So you play on mobile.

What are you doing when you expect the CDP, and at what time?

How do you know that you're not getting it?

What is your CDP status? How many days? Red tick, green tick?

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 4:40 AM

pdb1:
    This is not helpful to the OP . You are implying that they are not aware of their status . Most of your questions they answered above . Intimidation will get you nowhere .

You must be kidding or drunk - intimidation? You talk bullshyte here.

I'm trying to help, but none of the questions can be answered from the OP's post.

I you know better, you may try:

Which precise times of day? Which kind of game? Red tick? Green tick?

• Ladychipper
    22,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 11:07 AM

I think we have discussed this problem to death here. 

Why not send WGT support a message on these individual problems if you don't feel like going through this lengthy thread? 

It's the Christmas season so let's try to be kind to one another. 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 11:13 AM

alosso:
    Red tick, green tick?

Funny thing happened today. I read that people get a green tick, even if they don't finish the round. Well, I didn't. I received the CDP bonus points, but still showing as "not played" for the day. I played this morning and was forced to WD after #13 on Pine. Got the blue screen, #14 refused to load, no matter what. 2nd this happened in 2 days, both times in a bracket, same course, same hole.

RSS