Forums

Help › Forums

Days Played Issue

Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:07 PM

alosso:
    On the ridiculous side, nobody can see this "achievement" except of yourself, it's self-adulation at it's best!

So what it's for talking rights, he's having fun with it as is his CC. Not everybody shares your cynical view. Good on him for what makes him happy and for the positive attitude. 

FWIW, I notice you're not using a free ball so you must be contributing to the pot. Go ahead and tell me you do surveys for them. What does that make your time worth?

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 2:28 PM

I don't see any fun in that CC - each to his own of course.

YankeeJim:
    FWIW, I notice you're not using a free ball so you must be contributing to the pot. Go ahead and tell me you do surveys for them. What does that make your time worth?

As you should have read from me previously, I enjoy the HD photo views. I do contribute, and I gladly invest a few real Euros for my fun. Won't waste my time
    for 2 $ "jobs" in the scamming department, just to pay for passes.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 4:44 PM

alosso:
    I do contribute, and I gladly invest a few real Euros for my fun

The moral of the story. Works both ways.

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Tue, Jan 3 2017 1:19 PM

No worries, Paul...we are all entitled to our own oppinions. But to alooso... what do you care what i do with my time and money? So i'm an old man with a metal hip and metal knee and a device hooked up to my spinal colum to give me electrical shocks to keep down pain... so i don't do the things i love doing... that doesn't give you the right to insult me or my CC.  I see that you don't have any thing better to do other than bash WGT and its's members. Bug off, don't care for or appreciate your negative remarks. Why don't you go and find some thing better to do with your time?!      I hope ever1 has a great New Year.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              quadrock123

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 12:28 AM

quadrock123:
     I see that you don't have any thing better to do other than bash WGT and its's members.

You're wrong. Take off your blinds and see the other side of my contributions here.

I know that it's difficult to accept behavioural critique but it seems appropriate sometimes, given the alluring techniques of our host to get into our purses. But, if chasing useless numbers as a faithful follower remains your goal - be happy with it.

I gladly pay, but not for everything!

Happy New Year!

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 4:24 AM

I take it the season of goodwill is out of the window then? 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2017 10:57 AM

PhilEStein:
    I take it the season of goodwill is out of the window then? 

Less of a season more of a tea-break for some, really.

Lots of good folks here for which it never ends though.

• JASONDUFFNER13
    24 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 12:50 AM

YES HAD THE SAME PROBLEM NOT TRANSFERRING XP,S TO CLUB ALSO? HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT MY OWN? 

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2017 11:29 AM

Geez Jason, you may have blown the tweeters in my speakers. Inserting the odd word in capitals is sometimes used for emphasis but a whole post of capitals is deemed as shouting. If you'd care to notice every post throughout the forums is in lowercase. Perhaps a reprimand to your capslock is in order.

RSS