Forums

Help › Forums

Days Played Issue

Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:14 PM (478 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 2:08 PM

mkrizan86:
    Funny thing happened today. I read that people get a green tick, even if they don't finish the round. Well, I didn't. I received the CDP bonus points, but still showing as "not played" for the day. I played this morning and was forced to WD after #13 on Pine. Got the blue screen, #14 refused to load, no matter what. 2nd this happened in 2 days, both times in a bracket, same course, same hole.

It's another hint that brackets are special concerning the CDP.

Apparently the first shot gave the bonus, as expected now. But, at the same time, the "played" tick should become green, too.

This is one reason why I ask people to give more information about their problems - too much works off the common path, and, based on no information, elaborate replies aren't possible.

Does Bracket play give the CDP, XPs and tick?

Do the second players (and later) in MPs get the CDP?

What about the mobile game options, head-to-head and "room" games?

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 2:47 PM

alosso:

It's another hint that brackets are special concerning the CDP.

Apparently the first shot gave the bonus, as expected now. But, at the same time, the "played" tick should become green, too.

Apologies, I was suddenly green when logged on tonight. Perhaps I should've restarted the gameclient this morning to see it. But it was showing red when I logged off this morning, lol.

As far as the brackets are concerned, I found nothing out of the ordinary with them, and that's practically all I play.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 9:51 PM

mkrizan86:
    Apologies, I was suddenly green when logged on tonight. Perhaps I should've restarted the gameclient this morning to see it. But it was showing red when I logged off this morning, lol.

That's a tad out of the ordinary as it should become green on the spot when you return. I'll take a shot at it for my day 2 bonus now.

Edit: Bonus XPs and green tick came as I wished for, though I quit the round.

• skynyrdinards
    95 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 2:04 PM

The frustration with this issue can't be expressed enough. I am thousands of points behind that I have lost by not getting the points. Says I played each day, but hasn't given me the points. Missed a 4700 plus point game for one and many others too.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 2:14 PM

skynyrdinards:
    The frustration with this issue can't be expressed enough. I am thousands of points behind that I have lost by not getting the points. Says I played each day, but hasn't given me the points. Missed a 4700 plus point game for one and many others too.

But you're at level 109. I have to ask: why would you be frustrated about something that has no value to you? At least, at your level, I don't see what value the added points would have. I guess I'm just missing it.

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 3:01 PM

I completely disagree. I for one take pride in the fact that i have played 580 days in a row. Also, in my CC, i give out most points contributed trophy. The point is to get as many members to try and reach the same goals. So to say that it means nothing is in complete error. If he plays the way he's supposed to, he should get his points. I have not missed a day since i joined WGT and i don't plan on missing any in the future....leadership by example.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2017 3:28 PM

pdb1:
      Wow Robert . written at the same time . GR8 minds think alike . Lol .

Or fools seldom differ! :-)  

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2017 12:46 PM

quadrock123:
    I for one take pride in the fact that i have played 580 days in a row.
    So you played a computer game day after day for more than a year, all the time your main occupation was to move your cursor and to click your mouse, and by doing lots of this you shoved a bunch of money into a certain company's pocket - what are you proud of?

On the ridiculous side, nobody can see this "achievement" except of yourself, it's self-adulation at it's best!

To me, pride is available in real life, for real challenges and for real achievements, some personal, some for the community. Mouse clicks are a big deal NOT.

quadrock123:
    The point is to get as many members to try and reach the same goals.

What for? Is there nothing else in your lives? The naked "CC points" goal is nothing but making revenue for our hosts. They will like it, but where is your benefits?

There's a lot of fun available here, friendship, company, (photo) experience of splendid places - chasing XPs ain't among my favourites!

quadrock123:
    I have not missed a day since i joined WGT and i don't plan on missing any in the future....leadership by example.

Leadership - in self-adulation? Cheering at yourself for CC points which you have payed for, buying CC passes?

From your blog:

quadrock123:
    End of the year awards
    31 Dec

MOST CC POINTS CONTRIBUTED AWARD 2016 goes to Quadrock123 for earning over465,000 CC points. Well done. Bravo!!!  

I nominate you for WGT's MVC - most valuable customer!

RSS