Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, are you done with the impostors?

Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:21 PM (76 replies)
  • PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 10:51 PM

ct690911:

Since retiring as head of one of the country's "major police forces", rumor has it that Interpol is actively trying to recruit him as a high level consultant.:)

ct

Possibly six letters too many in the last word ct?

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 1:52 AM

Ye

MainzMan:

renniw52:

Since trying to come back a little I have played 2 match games and had it handed to me both times. Both with long time friends. They know I am no imposter, I still suck at this game. Love trying though.

Nice to see you still around Mr. Nuts.  Having ones own derrière handed to one is part and parcel of this old game.

Hang in there, one day soon I hope you'll be able to hand me mine.   You may want to hire a forklift for that job though : )

Yes Rich it's nice to see you back

• Adalanar
    282 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 4:54 AM

Hi

I might be the last one to be aware of the news that Tasor and Hannsi have been banned. 

Do we know what for?

Cheers

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:49 AM

PhilEStein:

ct690911:

Since retiring as head of one of the country's "major police forces", rumor has it that Interpol is actively trying to recruit him as a high level consultant.:)

ct

I think PaulTon agrees with you..lol

My post was obviously playing off Henry's narcissism...I think amending the word "consultant" was a bit harsh, though.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:53 AM

Adalanar:

Hi

I might be the last one to be aware of the news that Tasor and Hannsi have been banned. 

Do we know what for?

Cheers

Yeah...this happened a while back. WGT didn't state why, but the general consensus is for cheating.

Like many who find this site to be a source of easy money, I'm sure they have returned. Different names and lower profiles. 

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 6:05 AM

ct690911:

renniw52:

Talk about impostors. There seems to be one who claims to be the greatest but declines every invite I send for a match round. I have played 2 in almost 2 years and this individual has declined every single invite. I will never send another and they will never know. Enough of the BS and they know who they are. I don't mind losing at all, I just cant stand the BS that some people are capable of.

Let me guess...Henry? 

ct

PhilEStein:

That joke had sailed, prior to your post.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:21 PM

I never mention names. I already received a pm from the individual I was referring to. I stated that average and win/loss is of no importance to me. The fun of the game and the friendships are the only reason I have ever played this game. Nothing else matters at all.

RSS