Help › Forums

WGT, are you done with the impostors?

Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:21 PM (76 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 7:18 AM

alcaucin:

11BC2:
    And for the love of God, No, I will NOT share this information.  Please DO NOT send me friend request asking (doesn't matter if you're just shy of level 95, etc).  Please DO NOT write on my wall offering me balls or the likes. In NO way am I trying to facilitate "easy street" for wanna be re-starts or cash cows.

Sean ? you listening ?

STFU

The least you could do is to tell ppl in that ^^ L94 situation..how to get there ? 

So you having not one account..THAT.. has facilitated a L100+ driver..

makes you feel superior ?

No levels or clubs needed here...

Just don't be a T.wat all your Life surely ?

Andy

Methinks da Donald just found his next Secretary of State...lol

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 7:56 AM

ct,

Please call me by the correct name.  I am a dinosaur, not a reprobate.  Anymore i play AS/MP with friends (or at least people I know a bit about) and avoid the random selections.  I got tired of the ones who take it so seriously.  There are a lot of great people here, friendly and willing to help others as you said.  You just have to look for them.

phred952

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:39 AM

phred952:

ct,

Please call me by the correct name.  I am a dinosaur, not a reprobate.  Anymore i play AS/MP with friends (or at least people I know a bit about) and avoid the random selections.  I got tired of the ones who take it so seriously.  There are a lot of great people here, friendly and willing to help others as you said.  You just have to look for them.

phred952

Apologies, my friend...I didn't want to be accused of ageism...lol

Actually, I just finished an Alt with an 80 yr old in the group (belowzeroyes). He still plays a hell of a good game. Nice guy, also.

We will hook up soon.:)

ct

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 10:35 AM

Since trying to come back a little I have played 2 match games and had it handed to me both times. Both with long time friends. They know I am no imposter, I still suck at this game. Love trying though.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 1:28 PM

renniw52:

Since trying to come back a little I have played 2 match games and had it handed to me both times. Both with long time friends. They know I am no imposter, I still suck at this game. Love trying though.

Nice to see you still around Mr. Nuts.  Having ones own derrière handed to one is part and parcel of this old game.

Hang in there, one day soon I hope you'll be able to hand me mine.   You may want to hire a forklift for that job though : )

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 1:29 PM

ct690911:

Methinks da Donald just found his next Secretary of State...lol

Nah, they communicate via Twitter : )

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 2:54 PM

Talk about impostors. There seems to be one who claims to be the greatest but declines every invite I send for a match round. I have played 2 in almost 2 years and this individual has declined every single invite. I will never send another and they will never know. Enough of the BS and they know who they are. I don't mind losing at all, I just cant stand the BS that some people are capable of.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 4:18 PM

renniw52:

Talk about impostors. There seems to be one who claims to be the greatest but declines every invite I send for a match round. I have played 2 in almost 2 years and this individual has declined every single invite. I will never send another and they will never know. Enough of the BS and they know who they are. I don't mind losing at all, I just cant stand the BS that some people are capable of.

Let me guess...Henry? 

Since retiring as head of one of the country's "major police forces", rumor has it that Interpol is actively trying to recruit him as a high level consultant.:)

ct

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 3:58 AM

ct690911:

renniw52:

Let me guess...Henry? 

Since retiring as head of one of the country's "major police forces", rumor has it that Interpol is actively trying to recruit him as a high level consultant.:)

ct

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2016 6:14 AM

PaulTon:

ct690911:

renniw52:

Let me guess...Henry? 

ct

Ouch...get up on the wrong side of the bed today, Paul?

RSS