Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:21 PM (76 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 4:12 AM

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 4:49 AM

jamesfox1973:

people honestly cheat at this game??....

maybe its revenge for the game cheating them...lol...

every round 1 play there is at least 10-12 shots where the resutls are at best abnormal...lol

oh well not sure whats the point of cheating for credits they come free any ways...:P

1. These people aren't cheating "the game", they are scamming the honest players.

2. Credits aren't free. They cost money or time. Both of which are very dear to many (no doubt why you are using starter balls?).

ct

• Robert1893
    7,676 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 6:34 AM

mbcarp99:
    A handful would suggest 5 at most, well you are lucky, i reckon

Someone else revived the thread, and I just saw this post. Yes, a handful suggests (for most people) 5 at most. Still, it could suggest 6. ;-)

But the number 5 is what I intended with my post. And I'm not lucky; I'm just realistic. I don't blame all my bad shots on the game.  

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 6:52 AM

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 8:24 AM

Impostors are WGT team especially the coders and the CEO.

As i remember well, my longuest drive is 2 or 3  years old when i was a rookie and use cheap equipment.

Today, if i shot 350 it's a miracle that will grow me almost to the Christian faith.

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 12:34 PM

Robert1893:
    But the number 5 is what I intended with my post. And I'm not lucky; I'm just realistic. I don't blame all my bad shots on the game.  

ok, i bow to your superior knowledge of what everyone else does

• Robert1893
    7,676 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 12:46 PM

mbcarp99:

What you should bow to is my superior knowledge of what I know about my game. I wrote that I don't blame all my bad shots on the game. I have no idea what "everyone else does" and didn't suggest I did.

But I'll give you this: that creative reading course you took sure is paying off! :-)  

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 12:54 PM

Robert1893:

mbcarp99:

What you should bow to is my superior knowledge of what I know about my game. I wrote that I don't blame all my bad shots on the game. I have no idea what "everyone else does" and didn't suggest I did.

But I'll give you this: that creative reading course you took sure is paying off! :-)  

I didn't take a creative reading course, is that you thinking you know what other people do again! :))

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 12:56 PM

PhilEStein:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I'm sure you wouldn't.

• cadornette
    319 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 3:08 PM

Hi sir. I totally agree. Sometimes it's REALLY annoying to play with some guys whose avg scores are totally incompatible with the level of golf they show. I am a very average Legend player (63.8 of AVG Score). Been here since 2009 and I know how hard it is to improve the "good way". No cheating with weird disconnections during games, sandbagging, etc. I've played many Legends whose tiers are higher than 70 but can hit under 60s rounds when playing for credits. It's not too hard to realize who is making high scores on purpose. 

I think those guys are pathetic. Like we do in life, in this game the objective I have is to constantly improve my game, using the skills I have (not wind rulers, annotationts, etc). It is cool to see a top player complaining about this. Thanks mate!

RSS