Mon, Dec 5 2016 5:21 PM (76 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 3:24 AM

Thank you all for your inputs. Cheers!

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 8:52 AM

they dont effect me because the cheating fooks usually jump ship and start over once they hit the back tees so they can take easy credits of the honest lower tier players

but that doesn't stop me from reporting these A-holes if i see them, so if you spot one email WGT and 9 times out of 10 the accounts closed within 24 hours

eg

an aussie player (cant name, doubt he's even an aussie) joins july shooting 58's after a few days, pops up on this months earners leaderboard (still there $83.00)  with unreal stats, emailed WGT account closed.....simple... and one of many :)

couldnt give a flying fuuck what anyone thinks about me reporting these rats,cant stand cheating in any shape or form!!

TWS

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2016 5:46 PM

thewonderstuff  u are doing the right thing. unfortunally there are clubs full of cheaters and double accounts.

yesterday i saw a club with 7-8 players with 2000/3000 cr earned each one... someone with 300 strokeplay played. all readygo..no alternate, no others kind of game... only ready go..no strokeplay ranked..  how is possible that a player since he started played only 300 ready go earning  2000 and more dollars playing with an avg of 57-58 ???? amazing stats on putter and approach..  it could mean 2 things :

1st   it's a double account of a champion (topplayer)

2nd  it's a cheaters

• jamesfox1973
    104 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 5:05 AM

people honestly cheat at this game??....

maybe its revenge for the game cheating them...lol...

every round 1 play there is at least 10-12 shots where the resutls are at best abnormal...lol

oh well not sure whats the point of cheating for credits they come free any ways...:P

• californiacutie
    73 Posts
    Sat, Aug 20 2016 7:00 AM

yeah what he said  :-)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2016 3:22 PM

jamesfox1973:

people honestly cheat at this game??....

maybe its revenge for the game cheating them...lol...

every round 1 play there is at least 10-12 shots where the resutls are at best abnormal...lol

oh well not sure whats the point of cheating for credits they come free any ways...:P

The above assumes you understand the game, which clearly you do not.  The game plays fine, but yes some will sadly cheat it for reward.

• Robert1893
    7,675 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2016 4:05 PM

jamesfox1973:

For every round, you have 10-12 shots that you think are abnormal? I've probably had a handful of shots total that made me think "what was that!?!?" And some of them actually turned out good when I expected to be bad. 

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Sun, Aug 21 2016 4:23 PM

Robert1893:
    I've probably had a handful of shots total that made me think "what was that!?!?"

A handful would suggest 5 at most, well you are lucky, i reckon i get at least 1 per every other round, which over my 4 years here is much more than a handful, the more consistent your approach shots get the more you notice the 'abnormals', 10-12 maybe a little unlikely though :))

• 0000rb3
    268 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2016 9:16 PM

I know this thread is a bit old, and I have just recently returned to WGT, but I just wanted to say sorry to Yiannis1970. I was looking at the TL tier open for this month...and at least 2 of the top 3 (strong arguement can be made for all 3) are obvious multi accounters. And WGT obviously doesn't care, cause #3 took it all last month too, and "she" is still around. You shot a great round!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 2:42 AM

0000rb3:
    I was looking at the TL tier open for this month...and at least 2 of the top 3 (strong arguement can be made for all 3) are obvious multi accounters. And WGT obviously doesn't care, cause #3 took it all last month too, and "she" is still around.

I'd check Legend too and probably TM when it's finished.  "They" always mop up the monthlies, if they're not leading now there will be a few to play on the last day.  Some have moved cc's recently, at least they're making a small effort now, but mostly still the same one.

RSS