Help › Forums

The Georgian is a Joke

Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:10 PM (135 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 5:08 PM

jeepie411:

pdb1:
    Again another good post . This is a very good protocol . 

Unfortunately you were a bit late to this thread and only are seeing the edited version...fortunately I have the screen shots of the original post...and now so does WGT Customer Service  :)

There has been a hell of a lot written on this subject, by a variety of people. PBP1 (Paul) has certainly done a lot of work parsing out the different posts and responding ..kudos for showing so much interest. I'm not sure what Jeepie is referring to...I know he and Steven had a bit of a disagreement, but I didn't read anything so offensive that it had to be forwarded to CS...mind you, they generally read all these posts anyway. As far as Mathia using a Nazi analogy?, that was a strange one.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 6:02 PM

ct690911:

Unfortunately you were a bit late to this thread and only are seeing the edited version...fortunately I have the screen shots of the original post...and now so does WGT Customer Service  :)

Paul, you attributed this quote to me, when it was actually Jeepie's quote (see above on this page)... I don't think you missed anything, else I did also.

My compliment on your thoroughness was genuine.

ct

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 7:12 PM

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 8:20 PM

let this one die !!! It is getting silly, even for me, and I love a good drama.

If people want to pay to win the clashes , then let them.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 9:52 PM

pdb1:

Solarflares:
    If you want to comment in my direction - can you please write proper english and make some sort of point.

No I cannot promise that . 

Don't feed him and wait for this thread and him to be banned forever.

He can't delete this , I have saved it !

RSS