Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian is a Joke

Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:10 PM (135 replies)
  • roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 3:01 AM

For starters I don't care that I got booted from a CC, just thought this is funny I got booted from The Georgian and removed from the owners friend list for not getting enough experience points.

Really some people are pathetic

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 4:01 AM

roaddawgstyle:

They sure are.

Experience points .. who gives a rats?

Enjoy the People's Club.

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 4:45 AM

Solarflares:

Whatever CC you join in the future. You will find that , to get to level 4 and the desirable free shot-pal - the owner will have worked-hard those first-months to get the required 149,000 xp's.

This costs time , effort , balls , and especially money.

The CC is then an attractive prospect for any wanting those free shot/putter pals.

But , why should you benefit from that when you aren't prepared to accumulate daily xp's for your club and give the owner what I would consider to be the minimum-return on his or her investment and hard-work.

I don't use shot pal or putter pal, so the CC experience point thing is meaningless to me.

You want the whole story behind it here it is, WGT does not give you free CC passes when you have a bunch of purchased ones I have 50 purchased ones from the last CC Clash, I purchased them to help the team win the last clash, while lobbying in the CC forum for the Golden putter to go to the same person who booted me.

I won't put money into this game ever again so if I am not playing enough to win credits I am going to use what little credits I have left wisely.

So now I was saving those passes for the next CC Clash and if the person who owns that CC wasn't so pathetic she would of known that by simply asking.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 4:56 AM

It seems odd that you (a 55 avg TL) would have coldly gotten tossed without some discussion ahead of time. I'm sure you must have had a chance to explain your side, as you did here. That said, a Canuck booting another Canuck, doesn't sit well with this Canuck...lol

Anyway, gl in your new CC...:)

ct

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 4:58 AM

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 5:11 AM

roaddawgstyle:

For starters I don't care that I got booted from a CC, just thought this is funny I got booted from The Georgian and removed from the owners friend list for not getting enough experience points.

Some are just plain greedy.  They think all the toys under the Christmas tree is theirs. Must be sad living in a basement.

RSS