On December 28, 2018, The Peoples Club will celebrate its 8th Anniversary as a WGT Country Club.
With a fun core group of members we invite you to join us help
celebrate the 9th year of our having the best time we can on this game
Many will ask: So what does The Peoples Club have to offer that other Country Clubs do not?
The answer to an extent, for those in an established, active Country Club is: Probably not much more.
- You are a newer player and need Tips and Advice - our Quick Links posts are the best of the best and we have senior members willing to help.
- You are an intermediate player and want to improve your game just a
tad more - our Forum and higher level members are always there to
- You are a high level player and want some real competition - we have got it.
- You are any level player and just getting frustrated by people who
leave when their game is off - our members do not quit a round.
- You are really not into the pressure of having to play all out for
Clashes or Turf Wars - there is no pressure if you just want to play one to get a few
passes or not play at all.
- You are a player where you get a voice in the future of your Country Club - The Peoples Club is true to its name.
The Peoples Club, is a no pressure, fun Country Club
with an active tournament and special event calendar. If that is what
you are looking for, look no further then The Peoples Club.
Think about it. It maybe the best New Years Resolution you made.
Two quick notes on our logo above.
On December 28th eight years ago somewhere in the UK wootton100 formed The Peoples Club. In 2 months we grew to 143 members. After he "burned out" he transferred the ownership of our CC to BigMugsey also from the UK. Just a number of months later we got the owner we all grew up with here at our Country Club courteneyfish.
Courteney is why most of us old timers are here and are still here.
When Courteney decided it was time to move on; she passed the baton to EasyEdward. In January of 2018 Ed passed the baton on once again to our current owner:
Our logo contains the flags of our past heritage. The UK, The Isle of Man and the US.
The two balls to the side of the flags represent that we are a global
Country Club and we are committed to our members, even after they leave
us in more then one way. Old Timers on WGT will note the logo on the
golf ball is the design of Tekoma a member we all regret losing.