Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian is a Joke

Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:10 PM (135 replies)
  • vandasey
    337 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 9:21 AM

Dodgy - the response was quick, I was just bored to death of that thread. I didn't think it was something to continue to attack people openly so hoped it was die down and go away. Clearly it didn't hence my post today. 

Also, if you 'don't want to get involved in this again' I'd suggest you don't. Just saying.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 10:23 AM

Now, back to the topic ...why would someone join a CC and not contribute? I know our owner gives them a fair opportunity to respond to her before she removes them. I was sick for a spell and I told her up front that I was, and I wasn't removed by her. She has told us when she has sent messages to players who haven't played in some time and hasn't gotten any response from them, before removing them. If a player is unable to play for a while, its their responsibility to let the owner know they cant play. And if something happens and they cant respond and get removed... they can respond when they are able and she will gladly allow them back  in.

~Steven~

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 10:36 AM

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 10:50 AM

AlI have to laugh that all fatty501 can do is a "."..  Sad.  indeed.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 10:55 AM

vandasey:

Dodgy - the response was quick, I was just bored to death of that thread. I didn't think it was something to continue to attack people openly so hoped it was die down and go away. Clearly it didn't hence my post today. 

Also, if you 'don't want to get involved in this again' I'd suggest you don't. Just saying.

I always love it when someone suggests what I should/shouldn't do, perhaps only surpassed by my gratitude for the sarcastic use of "just saying".

You may have been bored to death but you responded to that thread four more times after that post, including:

"Fatty501 - I think you've misunderstood me, I made no claim that you weren't a member, merely that I didn't know you or re-call seeing you therefore couldn't and wouldn't comment on your departure. I checked your page to try and understand and hopefully shed some light on it, clearly I couldn't due to you removing all record of the Georgian as you stated above. If it happened the way you say then I'm sorry, but as a just a member of the club and not the owner nor director I can't say any more than that. A lot of members come and go within this club, as with many other clubs."

But you now say you had received a quick reply about her departure in the cc forum.   That really is a convoluted lie and is clearly only to protect her, you're obviously a very caring person.  Just Saying.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:01 AM

You're right Courteney.....out of respect for you....He's just not worth it...Thanks for the reminder that I'm better than that...

~Steven~

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:04 AM

Anybody remember the old max brothers movie where Groucho say, "I wouldn't join any club that would want me as a member."  Georgies's must be for the cream of the crop instead of just having fun.  IMHO.  Still sad.

• vandasey
    337 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 11:25 AM

Dodgy - thank you for spending your precious time trawling back through the forum to count my posts and cut and paste one. Particularly want to thank you for quoting my post which again emphasises my initial statement of wanting it to die down. I could have said what I said earlier in this thread, but I chose not to in order to defuse the situation. So I'm not sure I would call it a lie. Now how about you go back to that little rock you came out from under and "don't get involved in this again".

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:17 PM

vandasey:
    Now how about you go back to that little rock you came out from under and "don't get involved in this again".

Ok, and thanks for the kind words and the advice.  Your reason shines through as ever :)) Just saying.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:29 PM

My previous post was to defuse the situation, hope it wasn't misleading.

vandasey:
    Dodgy - thank you for spending your precious time trawling back through the forum to count my posts and cut and paste one.

It really is no trouble........

vandasey:
    Now how about you go back to that little rock you came out from under and "don't get involved in this again"

.....so here's another one 

258 Posts
    10-27-2015 5:49 AM

Wow we've moved on to direct insults now...

Wow indeed, lol.

RSS