• TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 12:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:00 PM

vandasey:

Dodgy - thank you for spending your precious time trawling back through the forum to count my posts and cut and paste one. Particularly want to thank you for quoting my post which again emphasises my initial statement of wanting it to die down. I could have said what I said earlier in this thread, but I chose not to in order to defuse the situation. So I'm not sure I would call it a lie. Now how about you go back to that little rock you came out from under and "don't get involved in this again".

BUMP!!!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 1:58 PM

yo mathia - peace pipe comin your way - puff puff pass...........

chill out - it's better than popcorn

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 2:25 PM

duffer19:

yo mathia - peace pipe comin your way - puff puff pass...........

chill out - it's better than popcorn

thanks, I needed that!!!  Passing it on..........................

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 3:12 PM

courteneyfish:

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you referring to something specific in the thread, or are you currently on a date with Bill Cosby?

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 4:30 PM

pdb1:
    Again another good post . This is a very good protocol . 

Unfortunately you were a bit late to this thread and only are seeing the edited version...fortunately I have the screen shots of the original post...and now so does WGT Customer Service  :)

• iKev
    366 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2016 4:38 PM

As long as we're running things by WGT customer service, why not see how they react to this new low from mathia14

"Sounds like a "friendly" cc..........NOT............Didn't during WWll The Germans do something like that to the Jews??? "

So, let's consider this anal comment for a moment.  If The Georgian were requiring people to buy passes, which the club does not do, it would be the same as the extermination of millions of Jewish people during World War 2.  Really? Give yourself a moment to let the utter stupidity of that quote wash over you. I'm not sure how something that offensive manages to get by the admins.

RSS