Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian is a Joke

Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:10 PM (135 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 8:07 AM

They make you buy passes or you're shown the door???!!!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 8:35 AM

A cup of hot coffee and some outlandish hyperbole...that's what I call a good start to the day.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 11:03 AM

mkg335:

A cup of hot coffee and some outlandish hyperbole...that's what I call a good start to the day.

LMAO...

Still got it M !!

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 12:35 PM

Guys, Its not anywhere near as bad as what these two dissatisfied "customers" are making The Georgian out to be. They don't make ANYONE buy passes, except if the play The Clashes, which if you play multiple times, ANY club players have to do. I personally don't know what the problems were with these two players and I won't venture to even guess what they are, but, that's between them and the owner. I don't understand why these two are choosing to air their dirty laundry out here in the forum, other than professional jealousy.

But, while we're at it, why don't you ask FATTY501 why she chooses to send messages to other members of  The Georgian, trying to get them to come join her cc?? Just like this WyattHamilton does...always trying to steal members from a club that everyone is always mouthing about as being a so-called "bad club"?? I guess the new adage is "If you can't beat'em, steal from'em" LOL

Peace Out

~Steven~

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:07 PM

Steven1163:

But, while we're at it, why don't you ask FATTY501 why she chooses to send messages to other members of  The Georgian, trying to get them to come join her cc?? 

~Steven~

LOL, one look at her club invites and you are not the only club, pfft yet another club doing it, i give up

Bye bye all, custard on your sprouts sir.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:23 PM

alcaucin:

mkg335:

LMAO...

Still got it M !!

Andy, I've definitely still got it, just can't remember where I've put it.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 1:45 PM

That makes.....

3 of us ? 

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:21 PM

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 2:26 PM

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2015 3:36 PM

ct690911:

DAZZA501:

I always like to think that my club exists to help it's members. Not the other way round.

I have members that haven't played for quite a while but i wouldn't remove them as i consider them to be my friends.

You don't mention anything they do to qualify for the title of "friend"...friendship is earned, and definitely a two way street. If someone joined a CC and has no interest in being active within it, or contributing to it in some way, then they are simply dead wood and should be shown the door...much like a house guest too lazy to work or contribute to the household...they take advantage of your good nature and give nothing in return...that's not friendship.

Would you recommend kicking someone out without knowing why they haven't played for a while?

I think this is a presumptive, mean spirited, generalisation.  I am in Dazza's cc and very much appreciate the way he lets us all do our own thing.  Some like to play in cc tournaments and many like ready-go's or brackets or whatever, some play many rounds a day and some hardly at all.  I've not seen any complaints about it.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean with the getting work or contributions out of guests analogy (do you get them to hoover for you? Wash the dishes and put them all in the wrong places maybe?  Or simply charge them ;)).  What exactly is anyone, even someone who doesn't play at all, taking from the cc?  Does the putter pal wear out? We have 70 members and space for 250.

Sorry if this sounds a bit aggressive but I've started my second beer ;)) 

Happy new year to all.

RSS