The Georgian is a Joke

Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:10 PM (135 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 5:02 PM

twinponds169:

ct690911:

daveparr:

Or just send Sue a friends Request then communicate through PM wall posts are not Private

given he posted in here, I don't get the impression he too worried about privacy..lol

Could just be some confusion here, there seems to be two Sue's intertwined in this epic saga, lol.Dave's Sue and Georgian's Sue.

I wonder if Sue thought to sue Sue when Sue booted Sue out of the Georgian.

Good point...I think we were both referring to the Georgian Sue...but Dave was referring to Fatty?

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 5:12 PM

ct690911:
    Good point...I think we were both referring to the Georgian Sue...but Dave was referring to Fatty?

Think so but......brain is......clouding over,,,,,,,,vision getting......blurry, must....stop.......following....this....thread.........

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 5:38 PM

georgian are  playing into the cash cows hands let them

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 6:25 PM

DodgyPutter:

ct690911:

Sue has made no comment on any of this...she may not be reading it, or even be aware of it...alas, your pot stirring may have been in vain. Perhaps try posting on her wall?

She knows.

You are not in her CC, but must a friend...please pass along a Kudos from me for staying above the fray...it can't be easy...I don't know her very well, but she seemed nice enough when I spoke to her.

Fatty (the other Sue) is a very nice person. I have spoken to her frequently...:)

ct

• jeepie411
    3,197 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 6:56 PM

adaputter:

georgian are  playing into the cash cows hands let them

Not a bad deal for WGT. Trading virtual putters for Ferraris

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 7:07 PM

i don't have an unlimited supply - just the same..........

puff puff pass........

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 11:28 PM

Drdave72:
    OK, I have two questions. I have played in a handful of Clashes. When you are starting a round, it gives you the option to use a super pass (if 1 is available) or to purchase a normal cc pass. I have not seen an option to get past this pop up. Is there a way around it?

The way I read it, you may play the current Clash's course as a regular round outside the competition and without a pass, and you might get Clash points regardless.

pdb1:
    Lol  . It's definitely possible that i could be wrong . My memory does strange things . 

Oh - you raise doubt Paul...

pdb1:
    But I swear i remember playing and getting like 19 points , not using a pass and thinking I didn't want to do that too often . 

I guess we will all see at the next CLASH .

I take your word regardless, let's wait and see!

There's a good probability that I get into the perfect setting: Frequently, I play my free pass and CDP early in the German morning, right before midnight PT, only to be surprised by the Clash start with no pass available. In the waiting time I might play an extra round with proper proof.

If only I remember it in the right moment...

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 3:54 AM

twinponds169:

ct690911:

Think so but......brain is......clouding over,,,,,,,,vision getting......blurry, must....stop.......following....this....thread.........

This thread is long, but it does cover at least two, maybe even three different subjects...the clash stuff makes for a tough read...I don't play in them, so I'm having a bit of a time following them...lol

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2016 4:42 AM

ct690911:
    having a bit of a time following

Seems to be a recurring theme......

RSS