Forums

Help › Forums

The Georgian is a Joke

Tue, Jan 5 2016 4:10 PM (135 replies)
  • vandasey
    337 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 10:21 AM

RoadDawg - As I can't be bothered with quoting everything like everyone here I'll simply make simple responses to you responding me my initial points.

1: You are wrong, not me, about the friends issue. I play Alt Games with a regular partner, one day we became unfriended, he in fact contacted me to ask whys up. It wasn't me that unfriended so clearly a WGT issue. And as confirmed by someone else already in this thread, and others i've asked in the past, it's clearly an issue. Not as you made out that people unfriending people and lying as to why.

2: Why would anyone ask? You expect someone to say to you one day... "hey, sorry seen you've not played for a while, is it because you've bought a load of passes and don't want to use them until a clash?". Come on, think about it. You were a member of a club that asks and expect players to contribute XP's daily. If you don't, you should either expect to be removed or pre-empt that by telling someone why.

3: I wasn't talking about who poaches who, merely that people get invited not poached. You declined, then decided at a later date to accept and join. People invite people, that's part and parcel of CC's. But lets be real, you can't be poached, you can only be invited.

4: Fair bit of mud slinging going on to be fair. 10 pages in fact. 

One more thing, I'm confused, so you got booted for not playing and contributing. The reason for this is because you bought a load of passes but didn't want to use them until a clash. You were annoyed you got booted but when Sue (the owner for those of you who are reading this and may not know) then found out the reason why you hadn't been using passes and contributing and invited you back... have I missed something? 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 10:52 AM

alosso:
    Any round without a pass is outside the competition, you agree?

It is very clear from the FAQ's

"How do I compete in a Club Clash?

Once your country club is engaged in a Clash, you will receive an email, and a popup message will alert you it has begun. Enter the Club Event by going to your Club’s Homepage and clicking the Club Event Banner. Compete in a Club Game by clicking the Play Game button on the Club Event main page. Participating requires a Club Pass or Superpass."

thought that was the whole purpose of  a Clash, get people to play using/buying passes.

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 10:54 AM

"4: Fair bit of mud slinging going on to be fair. 10 pages in fact. "

I enjoy your posts...you either type easily and with speed, or you are a two-finger, determined sort (like me), in order to produce such detailed responses....

Accordingly, they should also be accurate. This thread is 10 pages, but the "mud slinging", is not nearly that.

...carry on..;)

ct

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 10:57 AM

andyson:
    alosso:
    Any round without a pass is outside the competition, you agree?

It is very clear from the FAQ's

"How do I compete in a Club Clash?

Of course I know, but I want to synchronise in discussion with pdb1, since he apparently describes a way to provide points in the Clash without playing it.

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 11:06 AM

jeepie411:

pdb1:
    Again another good post . This is a very good protocol . 

Unfortunately you were a bit late to this thread and only are seeing the edited version...fortunately I have the screen shots of the original post...and now so does WGT Customer Service  :)

LMAO Brian  I said nothing that wasn't/isn't true I just took the higher road...something you know NOTHING about... you're a drama queen who typically makes comments towards me and then hides behind WGT...just like now...but, that's ok  one of these days when you grow up and become a man you might look back upon your actions and see just how childish you have acted.. in a GAME ROOM  Pretty sad when a Champion level player cannot let go of the past and keeps on posting insulting comments towards another player who doesn't give one rats crap about you...In the grand scheme of life Brian, you're not even worth a thought....but, for some reason, I'm an every day thought to you...You wake up EVERY DAY thinking of ways to make my life miserable....WOW...a round of applause for you Brian...that somebody worries you that much  LMAO 

Keep up the good work Brian

~Steven~

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 11:23 AM

alosso:
    Of course I know

And I knew you knew!  Just adding a preemptive statement of fact.  ;-)

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 1:41 PM

vandasey:
    1: You are wrong, not me, about the friends issue. I play Alt Games with a regular partner, one day we became unfriended, he in fact contacted me to ask whys up. It wasn't me that unfriended so clearly a WGT issue. And as confirmed by someone else already in this thread, and others i've asked in the past, it's clearly an issue. Not as you made out that people unfriending people and lying as to why.

Per WGTicon in another post there is not limit just not all will show in the sidebar do to programming issues

vandasey:
    You were annoyed you got booted but when Sue (the owner for those of you who are reading this and may not know) then found out the reason why you hadn't been using passes and contributing and invited you back... have I missed something? 

I don't want to go back who would????

I went to explain to her that day why I had not been playing and when I went to find her on my friend list to send her that message I found that she had removed me there as well, then later is when she offered to have me back as long as used up those passes(she got something out of it), who would go back after being treated like that.

Only reason for the post is to point out she is one those what have you done for me lately type people.

Oh yeah stirring the pot with people like Sue is fun 10 pages says to me mission accomplished.

• roaddawgstyle
    305 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 1:47 PM

oops make that 11 now

• ct690911
    7,202 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 2:03 PM

"Oh yeah stirring the pot with people like Sue is fun 10 pages says to me mission accomplished."

Sue has made no comment on any of this...she may not be reading it, or even be aware of it...alas, your pot stirring may have been in vain. Perhaps try posting on her wall?

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 2:22 PM

Or just send Sue a friends Request then communicate through PM wall posts are not Private

RSS