Forums

Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2017 2:56 PM

HenryKawa:

Hello Everyone. Who is the best player on WGT?  Well I am of course.

My overall win record for Match Play is 93%.   I don't think anyone can compete with that.  Most of my losses happened when I was a lower level player.  Once I became a Legend, my record is more like 99.9% wins.  

I don't like bragging about myself because I am a very humble person.

i beg to differ henry

im am the better player

the reason is i enjoy playing win or lose

in that context im the better player

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 5:44 AM

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 6:24 AM

Henry should not only be the first non WGT T Champ but anyone not on his friends list should be excluded.  Having gained entry to the great Henry friends list it should be for Henry only to decide who has the attributes to walk in his shadow as the greatest WGTer (maybe even human being) of all time.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 7:11 AM

HenryKawa:

My overall win record for Match Play is 93%.   I don't think anyone can compete with that.  Most of my losses happened when I was a lower level player.  Once I became a Legend, my record is more like 99.9% wins.  

I guess you didnt notice that this is a 2 year old thread . I see that you are quite the blow hard . Although you play a great deal of match play it doesnt make you the best player on WGT . You only have 281 ranked rounds played . With a :

Driving Acc . 84.47%

G.I.R. 81.75%

Avg, to Pin 14ft.

One Putt % 37.43

2 Putt% 54.02

Career Earnings 10.25

Your score history shows that you pretty much bite when it comes to stroke play . So overall most would look at you and feel that you are nothing but a joke . So if you can ever get over yourself and really take time to learn the game . You just may become a decent player  down the line . But until then please stay on the porch where you belong .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 7:15 AM

lonniescott711:
    I guess you didnt notice that this is a 2 year old thread

Of course he did, that was his plan. It fits his narrative and once again brings his silliness to the forefront. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 9:44 AM

Can't believe you fall on this guys...do not feed the troll. C' mon it's easy. Let the bozo alone praising himself..

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 1:18 PM

Good Gawd mates, look what i started - sorry for posing this question 2 years ago, now all the sycophants will come out of the woodowork (see what i did there lol) and yap incessantly. Sorry :(

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 2:05 PM

Our old friend Henry  who plays a round of golf with his pals each week recently purchased a new pair of glasses. On the first hole, he sank a 30′ putt. His friends were amazed. Again on the 2nd and 3rd greens, he holed equally difficult putts.

“Hey, Henry ” one of his friends called. “What’s your secret? You’ve never played so well.”

“Well guys, it’s these new bifocals,” Henry  answered. “I see a small ball and a big ball. I hit the large one, and the rest is history.”

A few holes later, Henry  needed to relieve himself, so off into the woods he went. When he returned, his trousers were drenched..

What happened Henry ?” another friend asked.

Henry , in a confused voice, said, “I reached in and looked down, and I saw a big one and a little one. I knew the big one wasn’t mine, so I put it back!”

• NAUGHTYBINATURE
    260 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 6:45 PM

HenryKawa IS the best!!  

I grovel and whimper at the presence of his greatness!!!

Whoa to all that doubt him!! 

He will beat you easily 3 up minimum...

Henry i bow to thee.....

Show them mercy for they not know..

Jill xx

lol

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 9:22 PM

lonniescott711:

HenryKawa:

I guess you didnt notice that this is a 2 year old thread . I see that you are quite the blow hard . Although you play a great deal of match play it doesnt make you the best player on WGT . You only have 281 ranked rounds played . With a :

Driving Acc . 84.47%

G.I.R. 81.75%

Avg, to Pin 14ft.

One Putt % 37.43

2 Putt% 54.02

Career Earnings 10.25

Your score history shows that you pretty much bite when it comes to stroke play . So overall most would look at you and feel that you are nothing but a joke . So if you can ever get over yourself and really take time to learn the game . You just may become a decent player  down the line . But until then please stay on the porch where you belong .

Thank you for looking up my record.  However,  you should look up my Match Play record.    The record you recorded above was from over 2 years ago when I was only an average player.  I ONLY play Match Play because its fast and I can put my opponents away in 5 holes.   My Match Play record for 2017 is like 500 wins and 1 loss.  I was sick when I lost that one game.   THATS how good I am.. not to blow my own horse.

RSS