Forums

Help › Forums

who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 11:18 AM

Henry once had 17 holes in one. He would have had 18 but he quit the round because it was too easy and he became bored with it. 

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 11:51 AM

King Kawa taught Tiger Woods everything he knows about golf. All bow ye heads for the man called Kawa - alas, we are not worthy Sire!

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 2:02 PM

NAUGHTYBINATURE:

HenryKawa IS the best!!  

I grovel and whimper at the presence of his greatness!!!

Whoa to all that doubt him!! 

Jill xx

Okay, I admit, I had my doubts about Henry...but Jill convinced me to take a look. Now, I'm speechless.

Henry is so good he doesn't need a putter. He carries a glass of golden wine in his bag!

When did WGT open up a Tour God tier???

I dunno why he mentioned me in his status bar though. Must be a different Rachel. 

Only a player as talented as Henry could score an 8 on a 9 hole round. I'm wondering though, how did he get the .01 in his average? Oh, must have been that odd double eagle....

Clearly though, humility isn't Henry's best attribute, lol.

Rach**

EDIT:  To be clear, this is just image manipulation. No stats were changed, nor am I aware of how that might even be done. These images are not true representations of anything in WGT.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 5:24 PM

77Rachel:
    These images are not true representations of anything in WGT.

And that, folks, is how you come full circle on the topic.  LOL

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 5:37 PM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:
    Hello Everyone. Who is the best player on WGT?  Well I am of course.

No, you're not. After Young46 beat you in a match-play event earlier this year, you even admitted that much. Here is what you posted:

I would again like to thank Young46 for the game we played yesterday.  He is a much better play than I will ever be.  I've had a fair bit of criticism before and after the game.   Much of it came because of the messages I had on my profile page, claiming to be the best player of all time.   I am now saying to the entire WGT community, I AM SORRY!   

Thank you Robert1893 for finding that old post, which I made when I was down in the depths of despair.    People sometimes say things they regret later, when they are in a devastated state of mind.    That match was built up for a long time. It was streamed live so everyone can watch.   I started off strong and won a couple early holes.  I thought it would be clear sailing until disaster struck and I lost two holes in a row.  Tied and under extreme pressure from all the negative people wanting me to lose, I folded and lost the match.  I was devastated.  I made that comment not knowing what I was saying.  At that point, I felt like I was the worst player in the world.  After a few months of therapy, I refocused and came to realize > Given another chance, there is no way Young46 would... could ever beat me again.    I am the only person in WGT history to win 800 Match Games in a row without a loss.   HENRY KAWA (the one and only) IS BACK!

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 8:25 PM

Henry and his horse that he doesn't like to blow[up]

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 9:50 PM

77Rachel:

Okay, I admit, I had my doubts about Henry...but Jill convinced me to take a look. Now, I'm speechless.

Henry is so good he doesn't need a putter. He carries a glass of golden wine in his bag!

When did WGT open up a Tour God tier???

I dunno why he mentioned me in his status bar though. Must be a different Rachel.

Clearly though, humility isn't Henry's best attribute, lol.

Way to go Rach!!!!  No putter says it all...hence...why even show a glimmer of humility?  And btw...Henry's wine is ranked #1 by Wine Spectator...of course, right?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 5:41 AM

HenryKawa:
    I made that comment not knowing what I was saying.

Oh, Henry, I think you're being too easy on yourself. I don't think it's just that comment you've made without knowing what you were saying. I bet a lot of your comments fall into that category.

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 7:27 AM

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2017 3:50 PM

Robert1893:

HenryKawa:
    I made that comment not knowing what I was saying.

Oh, Henry, I think you're being too easy on yourself. I don't think it's just that comment you've made without knowing what you were saying. I bet a lot of your comments fall into that category.

HUH?  Are you kidding Robert?  I am berry smark.  I'm smarter than the average bear (as Yogi used to say).

RSS