who is the best player in the game?

Mon, Mar 5 2018 11:11 PM (244 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 4:14 AM

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 6:18 AM
    Maybe he has a cheat program,or something. just a guess.
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 6:48 AM

HenryKawa:
    Hello Everyone. Who is the best player on WGT?  Well I am of course.

No, you're not. After Young46 beat you in a match-play event earlier this year, you even admitted that much. Here is what you posted:

I would again like to thank Young46 for the game we played yesterday.  He is a much better play than I will ever be.  I've had a fair bit of criticism before and after the game.   Much of it came because of the messages I had on my profile page, claiming to be the best player of all time.   I am now saying to the entire WGT community, I AM SORRY!   

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 6:54 AM

TopShelf2010:

HenryKawa:
    THATS how good I am.. not to blow my own horse.

Now that is a typo for the ages

LOL

Don

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 7:45 AM

HenryKawa:
    THATS how good I am.. not to blow my own horse.

Wowsers, that gave a whole new meaning to this card....

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 7:46 AM

HenryKawa:

lonniescott711:

HenryKawa:

Hello Everyone. Who is the best player on WGT?  Well I am of course.

My overall win record for Match Play is 93%.   I don't think anyone can compete with that.  Most of my losses happened when I was a lower level player.  Once I became a Legend, my record is more like 99.9% wins.  

I don't like bragging about myself because I am a very humble person.

I guess you didnt notice that this is a 2 year old thread . I see that you are quite the blow hard . Although you play a great deal of match play it doesnt make you the best player on WGT . You only have 281 ranked rounds played . With a :

Driving Acc . 84.47%

G.I.R. 81.75%

Avg, to Pin 14ft.

One Putt % 37.43

2 Putt% 54.02

Career Earnings 10.25

Your score history shows that you pretty much bite when it comes to stroke play . So overall most would look at you and feel that you are nothing but a joke . So if you can ever get over yourself and really take time to learn the game . You just may become a decent player  down the line . But until then please stay on the porch where you belong .

Thank you for looking up my record.  However,  you should look up my Match Play record.    The record you recorded above was from over 2 years ago when I was only an average player.  I ONLY play Match Play because its fast and I can put my opponents away in 5 holes.   My Match Play record for 2017 is like 500 wins and 1 loss.  I was sick when I lost that one game.   THATS how good I am.. not to blow my own horse.

OK your  M/P shows you are :

vs. Legends 338-56 since there are tons of red tee Legends who cant beat their way out of a wet paper sack its not worth bragging over .

vs.Tour Legends 4 - 2

vs. Champions 2 - 4 

So as you can see Henry you are not the best as you would have others believe . Its not about how fast you play but how well you play . Match Play  is a fun game but it doesnt count for anything . The best players are on the virtual tour for the most part playing every week . Until you can play and beat them then you are nowhere close to them . 

Also dont avoid playing the Champion tier players as they are the ones you have to beat . Even though you are coming up short they are the best in the game as I see you are finding out . Oh and dont blow your horse Henry . In most countries its against the law and will probably leave a bad taste in your mouth .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 10:11 AM

Actually, Henry really is the best player on here. Heck, I saw one 9-hole match play event that he won 10 and 9. 

He's just that good. 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 10:45 AM

Since by my reckoning I'm probably 18,993 spots below "best player," and I have better stats, I'd say Henry is not exactly the best player in the game.

He is, however, Top of the Honor Roll when it comes to Freudian Slips.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 10:56 AM

K7JBQ:
    Since by my reckoning I'm probably 18,993 spots below "best player," and I have better stats, I'd say Henry is not exactly the best player in the game.

While everyone agrees that Henry is not the best player, he does make a decent point regarding stats. If a person plays a lot of match play or alternate shot, then their current ability easily could not be reflected in their stats. 

For example, I can think of a player on here who I have better (overall) stats than, and there's no way I believe myself to be a better player than that person. 

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2017 11:05 AM

WGT is working on their next course to release...rumor has it that it will only be available for Match Play..

RSS