• Mikee26
    33 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 3:07 AM

haha

wonderfull :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 3:12 AM

Very good ball, takes a bit of getting used to, but time will tell.

I have just about finished my first ball,    8....9 hole Ready Go's, 1 CTTH and 1 Alt Shot game. So I think the price of the balls are well worth it.

Cheers

Roger

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:02 AM

bought em, had to try them.

whats with the missing overhead or green shots, havnt seen one of these back up due to no camera changes

• evanovix
    8 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:19 AM

Oh man, I'm so in love with these balls <3<3 I just hit a full swing with my 77yd wedge, 75 yd from the 1st hole on KIA, with slight tailwind, full backspin, my ball landed roughly 1 yards past the hole and nearly rolled in, ended up 1 yard behind the pin.

Finally I can make those shots I see the pros do on TV :)

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 6:40 AM

Mem11:
    For the record I was made a Legend on the day of the change with a 64.05 average(I'm not alone) and it's a little disconcerting to see TM's at 61.5 with levels over 80.

Good point, but this could be explained by the new "average" system. As someone who's trying to make Legend, I can tell you that we can slowly chip away at the average whenever we have an unusually good round. It is like a limit we are slowly approaching, but if we had to make 10 such fabulous rounds within the course of 14 rounds ... no way. My average under the new system may now be below 63, but under the old system, when you were taken up to Legend in the Rapture, my average now would be significantly higher.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 7:56 AM

I gotta retract anything negative I said about the IZ.  Think I just had a couple of the normal beast appearances bite me with during the first few rounds with it.  Ball is outstanding!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 8:00 AM

jakestanfill7:

I gotta retract anything negative I said about the IZ.  Think I just had a couple of the normal beast appearances bite me with during the first few rounds with it.  Ball is outstanding!

Do the long approach shots grab the greens better?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:01 AM

YankeeJim:

jakestanfill7:

Do the long approach shots grab the greens better?

yes Jim

Cheers,

b0gey

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:37 AM

Yes they do Jim,3  4 and 5 irons are amazing,,its a different ball game now.:)I had a 58 oak earlier,At the end of the day you get what you pay for, this is what you get>>300 cent ball,its exactly that,the 250 cent psychotic spinner is a fun ball,its brother (300 cent one does more or less what its told.:))

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2011 9:58 AM

Incidently,I have a problem with not the balls,- but what wgt is thinking offering these balls at such a price, "what?" the richer the better?Those who can afford that, great, but many of us cannot.When it comes right down to it, the game should not be impacted by paying high prices, to achieve a better game, though that has been an issue from the start, all items vary.but frankly, I think this is getting out of hand.What next, sure wish I could say I'm as happy, as some seem to be,.. but I'm not.$2.50, 3.00 for three balls, wow.  

There are alot of plus'es to this virtual game,that is, until it becomes a $ issue.  BigArnL 

RSS