Forums

Help › Forums

Iconian 1st Tour Champion

Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:43 PM (58 replies)
  • JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:58 PM

Icon rules but Opy can kick some butt, as well.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:10 PM

WGT is! as WGT does!  my nickle.

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:25 PM

SweetiePie:
    in '09, Iconian or WGTicon, if you prefer, was among the top 5 very best players in the world of WGT

Or as he's better known to his friends .... Rumplestiltskin and/or LeakyAC

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 2:00 PM

Icon replied to one of my posts....good enough reason for me  ;)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 2:28 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

LOLserver:
    Sry Icon, according to me and your stats you do not deserve to be Tour Champion....you are not good enough for it.

First, congratulations to Iconan for becoming the 1st TOUR CHAMPION.

...and if I'm not mistaken, she became a member in January '08! If she wasn't the first member, she's darn near to #1.

She's a he ... Ike ... Iconian ... 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 2:45 PM

Good for you Icon ,, 

JFidanza:
    Icon rules but Opy can kick some butt, as well.

Thank you J

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,868 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 3:10 PM

donsprintr:
    She's a he ... Ike ... Iconian ... 

Thank you for the correction. He plays with a female avatar.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 3:29 PM

If  you had read his profile, he went from tour legend to champion and then to tour champion in one day...

soooo, Icon obviously played at least 200 rounds of stroke on a glitch ridden, almost unplayable, game in one day...whats your point?...:)

• stungunz
    12 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:50 AM

wgt just offered up new levels and this person has already reached tour champion, BS. their not good enough and no way in hell have they played enough rounds or have the stats to get there. i`ve been playing since nov. 2007 so, no he`s not even close to being one of the first! i use to play with a guy who started in june 2007. i know people think wgt started in 2008 but they did not. i`ve only seen 2 other people on here that has been playing longer than i have and he`s not one of them. earn your levels the way honest player do!!!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 8:02 AM

Jeez, how many posts does it take to explain that Icon is a wgt employee, a mod.  He tests different aspects of the game.  He could log in tomorrow and change his tier to whatever he wants in order to try something out.

His alter ego is Iconian and he sometimes plays using that handle...does that make him a multi?

All you Sherlocks need to get a clue.

RSS