Forums

Help › Forums

Iconian 1st Tour Champion

Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:43 PM (58 replies)
  • navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2015 4:01 PM

Like the real pro's Every season .Start new.

navi USMC

• ArthurWilliam0
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 7:42 AM
    I've seen her shots, and they're simply spectacular.
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 11:31 AM

ArthurWilliam0:

Don't be fooled by anyone's avatar Arthur. Iconian is the playing persona of WGTIcon, one of the site moderators and also, as far as anyone in what passes for real life knows, very much a male.

But you're right about the spectacular shots. :)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 12:45 PM
    Wutpa:

ArthurWilliam0:

Don't be fooled by anyone's avatar Arthur. Iconian is the playing persona of WGTIcon, one of the site moderators and also, as far as anyone in what passes for real life knows, very much a male.

But you're right about the spectacular shots. :)

As your both right, Icon is a super player and a fun Mod when He enlightens us with his presence on the forums. I miss the streaming matches and loved watching them. And yes I know this is a post from 2 years ago
  • DuFussMcGoo
    2,868 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 2:26 PM
    DonCaron:
    Icon is a super player and a fun Mod when He enlightens us with his presence
    ...and he remains the only TOUR CHAMPION (after more than 2 years of the tier being in existence). If the time comes for WGT to let others join that elite ranks, my vote for the 2nd TC is "Nancy1959" (at level 159)!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NANCY, GO NANCY!!!
  • ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 2:44 PM
    DuFussMcGoo:
    DonCaron:
    Icon is a super player and a fun Mod when He enlightens us with his presence
    ...and he remains the only TOUR CHAMPION (after more than 2 years of the tier being in existence). If the time comes for WGT to let others join that elite ranks, my vote for the 2nd TC is "Nancy1959" (at level 159)!!!!!!!!!!!! GO NANCY, GO NANCY!!!
    Actually, Leo Phiber was awarded the honour upon his passing. So there are currently two and it has stayed that way for a few years.
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 2:44 PM
    No one has done more for this game than icon. So it's deserving until they are ready to implement the needed changes. edited
  • DuFussMcGoo
    2,868 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 5:31 PM
    DuFussMcGoo:
    he [Iconian] remains the only TOUR CHAMPION (after more than 2 years of the tier being in existence).
    I stand corrected. I wish to mention "Phiber" as another TC, and with deepest respect I would like to wish a very belated "welcome home."
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 11 2017 5:42 PM
    Tour Champion should be coming. You got a lot of top players on here that are deserving. Mag's gets my vote
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 4:50 AM
    ...but why would just a few of them want to go? Doubt the top players would want to play in tourney's by themselves -- unless TC just play in the C tourney's -- but if that's the case why bother? If it's just for the title/status -- doubt many would care. WGT needs to do a bunch of them so they actually have someone to play in tourney's against.
RSS