Forums

Help › Forums

Iconian 1st Tour Champion

Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:43 PM (58 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 6:20 AM
    kavvz:
    ...but why would just a few of them want to go? Doubt the top players would want to play in tourney's by themselves -- unless TC just play in the C tourney's -- but if that's the case why bother? If it's just for the title/status -- doubt many would care. WGT needs to do a bunch of them so they actually have someone to play in tourney's against.
    Very True. i would say they can start with the top players in the game. The top money winners, and go from there.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 7:34 AM
    From what I've read thus far, at the champion level, you need 200 rrs for saturation, correct? But there's no stats for an average, then I read something about 10000 hoops, If you follow the average drops for tier upgrades, I would guess that you would need about a 58 for tour champion. I would guess that about half? Maybe, of today's champions, would qualify to be promoted? Am I close? I guess then wgt would have to create a new tier, "legendary champion", maybe. But at what point does it stop? Or does it? I'm not sure how others feel, but with no where else to move up to, it's easy to lose interest, nothing to look forward to, or work for? Just some ideas to ponder over.
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 8:46 AM
    Luckystar5:
    From what I've read thus far, at the champion level, you need 200 rrs for saturation, correct?
    +1

Otherwise, there ain't no criteria for TC because this promotion is entirely at WGT's disposition. Furthermore, someone (Icon?) said that there are no plans to fill the tier.

You see the carrot dangling from the rod?
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 12:56 PM
    alosso:
    You see the carrot dangling from the rod?
    Oo - Oo and don't forget the amazingly generous 300 credits.

:^)
  • snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Thu, Oct 12 2017 2:16 PM
    I have given up on Tour Champion, but I can am trying to be the first Sewer Champion. It's based on how many times you get fooled by WGT yardage and your game goes down the drain.
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 7:44 PM
    Icon is also the 1st Tutu Champion.
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 2:33 PM
    hey guys. yes, as far as I know, right now no plans for the tier, because any plans for it have to create a proper infrastructure, or it'll be me instead of playing with myself, playing with few others and no one wants to see that! :) :) :) -wgticon
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 2:42 PM
    No offence Icon, but it is probably just as well there is no tier planned soon.....after all, with the current programmers, who knows what mess they would create.

I would suggest a whole new programming team, first to correct the mess the current crop have created, then to implement new stuff.

Secondly....you are damned right on the latter part......the visuals just thinking about that are not good :))
  • ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:43 PM
    "No offence Icon, but it is probably just as well there is no tier planned soon.....after all, with the current programmers, who knows what mess they would create. I would suggest a whole new programming team, first to correct the mess the current crop have created, then to implement new stuff"..... "Hello darkness, my old friend...."
RSS