Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:43 PM (58 replies)
  • WYLBILL81
    69 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 10:12 AM

and DB's will be DB's

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:15 AM

With stats at 82% driving,  86% GIR and only 70% scrambling & sand save nobody can even reach Champion level not to say Tour Champion....and those are Icon stats ; ))

Sry Icon, according to me and your stats you do not deserve to be Tour Champion....you are not good enough for it.

I do not hate you, it is just to put things in its right perspective.

.....however, it is only the status that changed not your golf skills buddy : ))), and wth??..many will soon do the same.

Eric

• scoobysnack
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:44 PM

you have to play hundreds of rounds as tl to got ch, then hundreds more from ch to tc. no way this was done in a day, something is wrong here.

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 4:45 AM

Either the multi accounters know all the scams to reach this new sham Tier or he is in WGT's pocket  ..... i.e favoured status.

What ever is said this doesn't look right and an explanation as to why he reached this would be good. Not holding my breath though !! No wish to die yet !!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 4:53 AM

Fencer100:

Either the multi accounters know all the scams to reach this new sham Tier or he is in WGT's pocket  ..... i.e favoured status.

What ever is said this doesn't look right and an explanation as to why he reached this would be good. Not holding my breath though !! No wish to die yet !!

I was joking about him being a multi.

Iconian is the playername WGTIcon uses to play the game. 

Nothing to see here!

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:32 AM

PaulTon:

I was joking about him being a multi.

Iconian is the playername WGTIcon uses to play the game. 

Nothing to see here!

Seriously - you all shout out that WGT should do some testing. OK - so maybe Icon is "testing" the Champion and Tour Champion settings before they promote any paying customers to those tiers.

• oldbones29
    2,035 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:53 AM

Just have to hope that the Champion and Tour Champion default green speeds are not super fast, or ultra fast. That would be a real joke.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 5:53 AM

As a matter of fact, when I started here in '09, Iconian or WGTicon, if you prefer, was among the top 5 very best players in the world of WGT. He now has rust created by the nature of his association with WGT, and the playing criteria he must use because of this association. Nevertheless, his qualifications, if considered over his entire lifespan here, should be enough to elevate him to this currently mysterious tier.  ~ SP ~

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 7:30 AM

Icon does his level best to respond to member questions and as noted, is one of the premier players here.

As far as the new tiers are concerned, if red tee rounds are counted then advancement to champion and tour champion is utterly meaningless and is just another credit grab by wgt.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,868 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:30 PM

LOLserver:
    Sry Icon, according to me and your stats you do not deserve to be Tour Champion....you are not good enough for it.

First, congratulations to Iconan for becoming the 1st TOUR CHAMPION.

...and if I'm not mistaken, she became a member in January '08! If she wasn't the first member, she's darn near to #1.

RSS