Forums

Help › Forums

Iconian 1st Tour Champion

Sat, Oct 14 2017 3:43 PM (58 replies)
  • turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 8:21 AM

congratulations on your tier advancement(s) Icon!

Turfsand

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 8:49 AM

ln my opinion anyone who has been on this site since 2008 as he has  Deserves to be given Tour Champion status,  and a Gold Watch,  Gold Putter,  Gold key to use the wgt  Directors W.C  ect ect ect

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 4:00 PM

ln my opinion anyone who has been on this site since 2008 as he has  Deserves to be given Tour Champion status,  and a Gold Watch,  Gold Putter,  Gold key to use the wgt  Directors W.C  ect ect ect

From daveparr

Well, now I feel better. LOL. I have only been on WGT since March of 2011 and just made Champion. Don't ask me how. It's a witches brew in WGT land. Witches, Goblins, and Trolls.

Don't understand any of it. Just happy to have the new top driver and especially the M101 putter. 

And......wait for it.....I am not happy with my game. So many mistakes, so little time learning the glitches of the day

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 6:15 PM

MKG335 is right !  she or he , don't matter  is an employee sent to that tier to test it out , you guys are silly !   iconian works at WGT  ,   so don't sweat it !

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 10:20 PM

He's a hack-bastige.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 8:54 AM

CEverett12:

MKG335 is right !  she or he , don't matter  is an employee sent to that tier to test it out , you guys are silly !   iconian works at WGT  ,   so don't sweat it !

This is 100% true. We have not started sending out invites to enter the Tour Champion tier yet. We're giving it some time so that we have a large group of Champion tier players before opening up Tour Champion.

_CHAMPION

• snoops34
    2,694 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 9:21 AM

This is 100% true. We have not started sending out invites to enter the Tour Champion tier yet. We're giving it some time so that we have a large group of Champion tier players before opening up Tour Champion.

_CHAMPION

Can't argue with that! It makes no difference anyway. It's all in fun.

Besides, WGTChampion has the exact clubs and balls that I do except for wedges, so we are birds of a feather looking for a few good eagles. LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2015 5:51 PM

WGTChampion:

CEverett12:

_CHAMPION

But WGT missed the boat-----again.....

It took me about 3-4 weeks of playing to make Champion, now I have played about the same amount of time (since turning Champion), only to now see my "average" falling, so I'd reckon after 100 rounds of Champion, we have the saturation thing going on...very poor form..,...

Let some of us have a REAL EFFING average...I mean the 31 I shot earlier dropped me from 59.5 to 59.48...are ya kidding me?

Nice I could bump that 33 out of the way...mercy...give us a real effing average, we asked for it when TL was done...but fine....ya'll didn't...but after what, a 100 rounds or so as Champion Tier you saturate our averages again?

Must have been all those paper TL's emailing ya'll....

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2015 1:48 PM

MBaggese:
    Let some of us have a REAL EFFING average...I mean the 31 I shot earlier dropped me from 59.5 to 59.48...are ya kidding me?

I think that when I make Champ,  and I will as the average will eventually get there, saturated now.   Think I'll max out every hole on my first game as Champ just to have the highest average of all Champions.  LOL

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Tue, Nov 3 2015 2:26 PM

hpurey:

MBaggese:

I think that when I make Champ,  and I will as the average will eventually get there, saturated now.   Think I'll max out every hole on my first game as Champ just to have the highest average of all Champions.  LOL

Good idea....in subsequent games, that will make you the first Champion ever accused of sand-bagging...lol

ct

RSS