Forums

Help › Forums

Slow Meter Boost

Thu, Jun 25 2015 5:04 PM (164 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:18 PM

mkg335:
    Alan, I don't know the guys at your local pro shop, but I'd think twice about asking them for max balls.

Err having trouble typing.....someone loosen this straight jacket....pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. And where did this men in white coats come from?

I should be ok provided Baggs does not work in the pro shop!

• BillyMayfair
    4,631 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:24 PM

...wonder if WGT will "out" the users by posting on the players profile page or on the "FRIENDS UPDATE" info on my page - "Player X purchased a focus boost...balh blah blah"   ...like the do for ball or club purchases ..

would hope so...but somehow I doubt it....

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:34 PM

It does pop up in their news , seen it a few times. Think many will buy one just to see how it works. I bought one when it was for practice rounds only , I clicked early ! 

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:37 PM

I agree with you PaulTon.  

WGT, please remove the option from the RGs/challenge matches/...  well everything except the practice/ranked rounds that don't involve winning credits.  

Dan

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:43 PM

Dinging isnt really a problem with active players to begin with,what I would like to see is a magnet over the ball while putting.Could be called BlackHole Boost for say 100 credits and when purchased just sucks your ball into the cup no matter where your at.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:55 PM

Please remove this now. Worst idea ever.

I will not play in a pay to enter tournament or buy any equipment/balls until it is removed.

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 2:56 PM

OMG 

LOL

Just when ya thought WGT couldn't sink any lower.............

So greedy

WGT so blind

integrity of the game??

That boat has sailed.

Next for sale

AUTO DING

What little interest I have had for the  game is quickly waning

xOxO

WGT sure lives by this creed

Wall Street Movie Greed is Good Poster Premium Poster

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 3:29 PM

DAZZA501:

Please remove this now. Worst idea ever.

I will not play in a pay to enter tournament or buy any equipment/balls until it is removed.

SAME HERE.   Stupid idea....... belongs in the dump of really stupid ideas.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 3:31 PM

thesupernova:
    What little interest I have had for the  game is quickly waning

Sadly that is how I feel....what was a great game has slowly deteriorated out of greed for the greenback.

But what bothers me most is the company never listens to constructive criticism from forum users, as we are obviously outweighed by the thousands of players who write in to WGT saying what great features they release. Then they wonder why players get pi$$ed off.

This game is slowly slipping away into oblivion and IMHO needs a group of senior forum users to help advise the product development team so they can make better inform decisions regarding development.

They also need to start to add some quality audits to their releases, as they invariably add more bugs that never seem to get fixed.

But neither will happen as WGT employees have blinkers and those who write in espousing the wonderful new features have far greater bearing than any complaints.

Time to step away from the forums for a bit, as complaining (albeit often trying to be constructive) is a total waste of time.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 3:54 PM

Worse idea ever WGT ... remove it before all of us quit playing tournaments ....

RSS