Forums

Help › Forums

Slow Meter Boost

Thu, Jun 25 2015 5:04 PM (164 replies)
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 12:56 PM

Decided to log in for the first time in weeks until i stumbled upon this thread.  tried the slow meter cheat, (focus boost) on Chambers #3, I missed the ding any way with it lol. ANother GIMMIK that is so uneccessary.  Also my meter seems to be so much more erratic through out the round.  (more than what it used to be)  So in theory, WGT are starting to charge us for a decent meter.  Before long it will be $$ per swing.  Take a risk and "might" get a rough meter or pay 10c+ for a smooth one. Mr WGT do what's right...  FIRE YOUR F@KING IDEA's MOB and hire a few long time players who might give you PROPER IDEAS which might just save this damn site.  More & more are stopping playing for longer & longer.

I'm with Darren, I lasted 4 holes before i logged back out.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 8:20 PM

chrisironsbones:
    I missed the ding any way with it lol. ANother GIMMIK that is so uneccessary.

Well you realise you can go in to practice mode to mulligan and slow mo boost every shot to really get it down :)...................

Nonsense that is barred from our CC, and that I switched off.  We all know some tick turds cheat, just don't need WGT New Ideas Inc becoming essentially another dealer. No offense to you as just wanted to see it I know...

chrisironsbones:
    DEA's MOB and hire a few long time players who might give you PROPER IDEAS which might just save this damn site

They really don't have much anything to call a success do they.

Guess all the resources are at the mobile app.  Up to WGT New Ideas Central of course that 1, but just IMO I can't see that being too clever.  MS made such an almighty balls up with windows 8 that windows 10 is being given to the world for free ........

WGT New Ideas Central I am sure, "cough splutter",  have done better research ......Usually they think things through all the way to end of their nose don't forget.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2015 11:35 PM

Hi

My meter is 99 % fine. I use Maxthon ( the latest update version) and the latest update flash player.

About SMB I agree it can be a help, but you still have to set up the shoot perfectly. I have tried SMB once in a practice round and miss ding way early. But yes if you use SMB constantly you surely will get use to the meter speed.

But again SMB is no big deal for me, I am not using it and still doing fine in tourny's. I am not seeking for top spot, but just trying to do my best and learn from my mistakes :-)

This golf game is by far the best I ever tried and I still find it relaxing and fun to play!

Peter

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 11:50 AM

Agassi1991:

Hi

My meter is 99 % fine. I use Maxthon ( the latest update version) and the latest update flash player.

About SMB I agree it can be a help, but you still have to set up the shoot perfectly. I have tried SMB once in a practice round and miss ding way early. But yes if you use SMB constantly you surely will get use to the meter speed.

But again SMB is no big deal for me, I am not using it and still doing fine in tourny's. I am not seeking for top spot, but just trying to do my best and learn from my mistakes :-)

This golf game is by far the best I ever tried and I still find it relaxing and fun to play!

Peter

nice to see some still enjoying the game lol 

steve

• KYLANDER
    970 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2015 5:04 PM

Peter, we met on green, and U are a great player and a nice guy.

But this WGT bullshXX continues to make the game cheatful...

How about introducing:

Thunder Hio for 100 credits - aim where u want, u gain a hio

Lightning double eagle for 300 credits - works as above

Blitzkrieg option - pay 1.000 credits and U win the tourney

Multi-Nuke attack for 100.000 credits - U are ranked No.1 in ur tier, and former top 10 players shut off from WGT eternally.

Obama last words option - pay 100.000.000 Million USD in real money and u are the owner of WGT and can play with 3 exclusive  friends on ur own; choose from Abramovic, the Pope, John Wayne, Donald Duck or Donald  Trump.

LOL

RSS