Forums

Help › Forums

Slow Meter Boost

Thu, Jun 25 2015 5:04 PM (164 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 7:31 PM

DAZZA501:

Please remove this now. Worst idea ever.

I will not play in a pay to enter tournament or buy any equipment/balls until it is removed.

Sure we will Darren...wanna know why?

Same reason we don't use the off the shelf programs...we can take our 32's or 26's and keep our heads up.

Hey..I saw that release, hadn't played the qual since I put up a 55, and I "focused" this morning.

You know, we been keeping up with or a step ahead of the auto dingers, slow meter bastiges for a few years...let's make'em bleed some credits now!

• BillyMayfair
    4,631 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 8:28 PM

MBaggese:

You know, we been keeping up with or a step ahead of the auto dingers, slow meter bastiges for a few years...let's make'em bleed some credits now!

???  who's going to "bleed some  credits"

from what I've read, the cheat programs aren't going away, they're cheaper, and obviously available on every shot.   If anything this might drive more of the former "clean" players to use them to "even the playing field"

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 8:37 PM

thank for this WGT - now my meter has gone to *** and it keeps blipping just before the click line.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 8:37 PM

by *** I mean S.H.I.T.

• DeanBarr
    515 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 8:40 PM

WGT has hit a new low....

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 9:18 PM

BillyMayfair:

MBaggese:

???  who's going to "bleed some  credits"

from what I've read, the cheat programs aren't going away, they're cheaper, and obviously available on every shot.   If anything this might drive more of the former "clean" players to use them to "even the playing field"

Wayne (BillyMayfair)

I'll tell ya Billy...

If you have been in the RG circuit here for a bit you know who the "new over nighters " are,,,nothing more satisfying than being on top of them...tis/twas what I meant.

Darren knows...heck, Tom posted too, he knows...some play to amass credits, others (like me) play to not have to pay...so when you come in ahead of the auto-dinging-slow-meter bastige...it feels good..

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 11:17 PM

I would like to hear from WGT on their reasons for now selling what has been called b4 a cheat program.

Just shameful.

• Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 11:24 PM

DAZZA501:

Please remove this now. Worst idea ever.

I will not play in a pay to enter tournament or buy any equipment/balls until it is removed.

surely by now, plp have switched it off

http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=http://i.imgur.com/7r5q93i.png

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 12:20 AM

Hi Wontonamo

I have the same problem with my meter after the update. Just before click it makes a little jump, so I keep hitting late!

Peter

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 12:45 AM

MBaggese:
    If you have been in the RG circuit here for a bit you know who the "new over nighters " are,,,nothing more satisfying than being on top of them...tis/twas what I meant.

Yep it's not hard that one.

I have not tried it yet and not sure I am going to give WGT the 30 credits doing so.

Does seem worse than I first assumed though looking at all the comments.

Little knowledge can be dangerous but as I understand it CE will slow the thing to a crawl, and at a constant speed.  Thus no last second woosh, just an ultra slow hard to miss crawl.

For good reason that "was" illegal.

As no top player my real low scores are hard fought.  Any real good playing well round includes a putt or three that I would not always make.  Almost invariably that pressure comes from a misding.  That's a good round, but I walk away with my 27 knowing I DID IT, and head high.  Play bad I can have another tomorrow.

The tick turds (cheats) are just grinding for the low hourly rate, not having fun.  Sad little tick turds but we all know it is rife in certain internet cafes.

As I see it though WGT are really selling last years latest greatest model.  On this basis one assumes next year they will release the auto dinger at say 50 credits a pop for the high stake RGs, LOL.

Changed my view reading the many posts from people that know.  Practice mode is fine, but at the very least it absolutely should not be in any WGT comp.  Also at the very least CCs should have the facility to turn it off.

Tick turds will cheat, but many of us don't want an illegal aid legalised even if WGT see a low grade $ in it.  Doing their level best to destroy this place some there...

Still not convinced turning it on just now and then will change much, but it could I guess and once used to it can buy a win.  

On that basis the only difference between CE users now is who you buy it from, and WGT are just the most expensive.  Next year same with Mr. Otto ???

Fast scam too far WGT.

RSS