Help › Forums

Day 21.... Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:17 PM (121 replies)
  • Hacker456
    167 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:41 AM

Santa,

I would like: Some new Nike golfballs.

I hope everyone gets: a happy and healthy holiday--and a hole in one!

Cheers

• Tex0213
    83 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:45 AM

Thank you santas for spreading Christmas cheer across WGT land.  If you happen to find an extra Nike Method L51 putter in your bag, I would love to have one.

Merry Christmas y'all,

Tex

• PBarbecue
    274 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:49 AM

dear aussie , goly geez it surely would be nice to get lvl 85 nike vr forged iron set,that would take me to the ledgen lvl. working so hard at getting to lvl.85,104days of striaght playing..thats all i ask.......thank you all for what you are doing!! merry chrismas too all...GOD BLESS  US ALL !!

• DAVEGZ
    1,265 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:53 AM

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE,

Dear Santa, I would like 3 sleeves of Callaway HEX chrome balls (L33+)

these balls have helped me a lot in the game of golf,   I am a carer for my wife so money is really tight and i would appreciate any help

thank you in advance Santa and your doing a great job and merry Christmas to you and merry Christmas to all on WGT golf

A Very Merry Christmas to AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB and especially Santa

Here's hoping its my turn today, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

• PhilipKirk
    8 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:57 AM

Dear Shrude and Aussie Aussie Aussie! Golf and Country Club,

Thank you for helping Santa!  Please leave me a Ping G20 10.5 degree L58 Driver under the Tree.  Really I would be happy with a sleeve of good balls or anything that you feel I might deserve for being a good WGTer. Please help me be a better golfer and thank you for your generosity and time.

PhilipKirk

Amarillo,Texas

• drcabnet
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:20 AM

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!! Merry Christmas.  Anything you've got in your bag would be great Santa ,but if I could have a Christmas wish it would be for your fellow Aussie Malcolm Young to have more good days than bad as he deals with his health issues.Merry Christmas Drcabnet

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:26 AM

Merry Christmas Aussie Santa's.

I know I'm asking a lot, but I'd really appreciate a Nike VR Forged Iron set (L85+) if you've got room in you sleigh. Except for my game, I've been good all year. Now I'd like to work on making my game better and getting my average below 70. Like all Hosers I'll leave a six pack out for ya.

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:38 AM

drcabnet:

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!! Merry Christmas.  Anything you've got in your bag would be great Santa ,but if I could have a Christmas wish it would be for your fellow Aussie Malcolm Young to have more good days than bad as he deals with his health issues.Merry Christmas Drcabnet

AC/DC rocks. I grew up on them and have even had a couple of beers with Angus and Malcom many, many years ago. I hope he gets better!

• Shankette
    1,571 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:39 AM

So happy to see the generosity of those who can give.  And proud to see so few who ask that are not in need.

Merry Christmas  :)

• MCarey2
    22 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:40 AM

I can sing and dance, tell jokes, stump everyone with Cheech and Chong trivia. I am a regular guy who really, really, really, please, please, please wants this new putter. Please and thank you in advance.

Ghost Spider putter Level 92

"Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

"Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

" Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

RSS