Forums

Help › Forums

Day 21.... Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:17 PM (121 replies)
  • TOGouldy
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:20 AM

No gift needed here just want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays.

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:44 AM

Just stopping by to feed those kangaroos, since they will be quite busy soon. and a little bump back to the top.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:45 AM

Bump

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:51 AM

AUSSIE AUSSIE  AUSSIE                                                                                                                                                 Tis  the season for friend's and family's to get together and rejoice.                                             Just want to say, Well done to all that are playing santa.                                                  Only wish I could do the same.

Merry Christmas to you and  all,. .As to what I would   like?                                                 Well  I could use  a new 3 wood   But don't need it .                                                           Just wanted to say well done.

Merry Christmas to all .And to all a good day .

Navi.                                                                                

• Shades401
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 10:17 AM

Dear Santa..I would like a big bertha l88 driver if it's possible..Thank You for helping other's out..Happy Holiday's

• bagman40
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 10:23 AM

Hi SHRUDE and Aussie Aussie Aussie,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and a big thanks to all the Santa's doing it this year!!! :)

While you're all enjoying the surf and warm weather think of the Brits just for a second anything appreciated. Thinking of the Aussie families of the two at Lindt, Sydney who won't be forgotten here in the UK this Christmas either.

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 10:49 AM

SHRUDE:

HO HO HO!!!

.. Shrude here..
    This morning I would like to announce that the
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Golf and Country Club
    has a bunch of Santas, ringing their bells, singing their Ho Ho Ho's and with their bags Full o WGT goodies waiting to hand to those people deserving!

Lookit them all trying to catch a last surf before getting in their Sleighs.

We also have the list of who has already been gifted, so please give the others a chance and keep your hands in your pockets if you have already been a lucky person with another Santa.

Everyone else RAISE YOUR HAND in here and let us know what you would like from the WGT Pro shop.

Thanks very much to Mr Caddie for organising this again for 2014 and a really big warm thank you to all the other Santas for their generous contributions as well.

Merry Christmas from all the Santas
    (now repeat after me in a loud voice....)
                                  " Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

Hello and MERRY CHRISTMAS,

i am writing for a new player his name is bradbrud he is at level 28 almost level 29...he doesnt know what he'd like he just started wont let him post i suggested the 

TaylorMade Rocketballz Full Set (L27+)

or the 

TaylorMade SLDR 10.5° Driver (Black)(L28+) 

and again thank you to all of the Santas' for a great job well done

• axelfraser
    180 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 10:59 AM

LOOKING FOR A LITTLE STOCKING STUFFER MAYBE A SLEEVE OF NIKE L81 XI-I

ALOHA FROM HAWAII  MELE KALIKIMAKA AND HAOLI MAKAHIKIHOU

THANKS AXEL (axelfraser)

• markrobertson306
    10 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 11:01 AM

Dear Santa

Would luv  surprise gift from you

Any thing that would help me improve my game would be gratefully appricaited.

Thanks in advance

• DH410
    1,645 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 11:02 AM

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year

i would love to have a new putter    lvl  96 versa black 

thank you  and  have a wonderful christmas

RSS