Forums

Help › Forums

Day 21.... Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:17 PM (121 replies)
  • cougarclaw
    138 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 5:15 AM

Any  slow meter balls is all I want for Christmas ,... thank you !

Merry Christmas to all members of Aussie Aussie Aussie

• rsse99
    19 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 5:35 AM

SHRUDE:
    Everyone else RAISE YOUR HAND in here and let us know what you would like from the WGT Pro shop.

Mama always said dream big (or was that Walt Disney) so......here's my Christmas wish.

R11 full club set (32+) 

If that's not in the budget any upgrade of Woods, Irons, Wedges will do.

And yes I was gifted a sleeve of balls earlier however with the clubs I have balls are not going to help. I gifted those balls back and am really hoping for a club upgrade.

Ryan

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 5:38 AM

Hi Aussie Santa!

This year, to replace my old WGT 9.5 tour pro drivers, I would like a big blue shiny driver (like the Callaway Big Bertha 10.5° Driver (Fubuki shaft) (L88+) or an other long & slow driver).

Have a nice day, merry Xmas, and Aussie Aussie Aussie!

nb: By the way, I love boomerangs. Build them, launch them, watch them fly & catch them. This little magic thing gave me great joys, so thank you very much already for that guys! ;)

\o/ My personnal boomerang production \o/

• SDerry
    44 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 5:44 AM

All I want for my WGT Christmas is a sleeve of Callaway Hex Chrome balls (L33+)

• thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 5:51 AM

merry christmas all i have been good yes i got a gift already on day 8 avatar i had just bought and im grateful for it but ive worked real hard to get to level 97 in less then 30 days and cant afford to buy clubs now .ive exhausted my account would love to see level97 forged nikes irons but not getting my hopes up just had to ask .all merry christmas.good job to all the santas on here.

• musicrita
    8 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:08 AM

Santa.....last day 4 my Driver.......

Ty $ MC.....

• kilcourse1975
    2,579 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:12 AM

Hi Aussie Friends

Would love a simple present of my native outfit. My pink top really needs a wash LOL

Keep up the great work.

Happy Christmas

• pantone95
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:13 AM

Could I receive any type of iron set. Would be greatly appreciated.

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:15 AM

Dear Shrude and Aussie Aussie Aussie CC Santas,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could gift me the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+). I'm at the Tour Pro level at present and I'm hoping this new club will help me get to Master and beyond.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant my request for the Callaway Big Bertha. Could you please gift me three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter Vapor Tour Pro+ balls or three sleeves of the Volvik Crystal Vapor balls (L53+). Color: Green

I've heard that good clubs and balls will help improve your game as well as practice, practice and more practice. I try and practice as much as possible and my game has improved somewhat. And I  hope it continues to get better as time goes on, I really enjoy the game as I'm sure so many others on WGT do.

All of the Santas have done exceptional work, and I'm hoping I get gifted one of the items I requested. Even if I don't, I hope some of the other request are filled.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to all the members of Aussie Aussie Aussie CC,

LGreen5

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 6:16 AM

Good on ya Mates,  Enjoy your day Shrude and Aussie Aussie Aussie! Have fun and Merry Christmas to all of you! -Cheers

RSS