Help › Forums

Day 21.... Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:17 PM (121 replies)
  • djbreaking80
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:53 AM

Aussie Aussie Aussie! 

Hey Santa -- 

The Nike Method 001 Putter (L77+) is high on the wish list this year, but even a few sleeves of the Callaway HEX Chrome (L35+) stuffed in the stocking by the fireplace would be appreciated.

Merriest of holidays to you!

DJ

• Jest007
    115 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 7:59 AM

Merry Christmas to all

Dear Santa, I would like  

Callaway HEX Chrome Balls (L33+)

or 

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L97+)

Thanks

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:14 AM

Just popping in to wish Aussie Aussie Aussie CC well on there day of gifting to the community.

Enjoy

Russell

• Dreamweaver70
    67 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:31 AM

Level 94 Nike Putter

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:33 AM

Happy Xmas down there in Aussie Land to all the Aussie's

as for me i would like a Odyssey 2 Ball Putter L62 please 

and if that is not possible then perhaps some wgt distance spin slow meter balls not the really expensive balls as as bad as i shoot really good balls would just be a waste

and if it is not possible to get a gift that is ok as well I KNow it is not possible to gift everyone so to end would just like to say

Thank You for you and your CC for gifting those you can to pass along good things 

some of us won't make the cut but some do advance to the Finals - for the Finalist's

Congratz and Merry Xmas

SK

• redknight21
    162 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:34 AM

Good morning, afternoon or evening as the case may be :). I could really use a set of Ping G 25 Irons.. I have been on here for a while and although ranked as a pro am still suing athe beginner set of clubs. 

• rayraylynn2
    64 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:35 AM

SilverKNite:

Happy Xmas down there in Aussie Land to all the Aussie's

as for me i would like a Odyssey 2 Ball Putter L62 please 

and if that is not possible then perhaps some wgt distance spin slow meter balls not the really expensive balls as as bad as i shoot really good balls would just be a waste

and if it is not possible to get a gift that is ok as well I KNow it is not possible to gift everyone so to end would just like to say

Thank You for you and your CC for gifting those you can to pass along good things 

some of us won't make the cut but some do advance to the Finals - for the Finalist's

Congratz and Merry Xmas

SK

• doothedew
    1 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 8:50 AM

Merry Christmas Santa,

Nothing would make my Christmas any better than a brand new high end driver for my bag but I'm not a greedy fellow and would be grateful for a shiny new ball.

I've been a good boy all year (well most of it).

Merry Christmas to All

doothedew

• CrbCob
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:18 AM

Merry Christmas from Canada where it's 20 below with snow to all you guys where the surf's up, HO HO HO

What I really could use is the level 74 Callaway X2 Hot Wood Set Please.

• CrbCob
    5 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 9:20 AM

Merry Christmas from Canada where it's 20 below with snow to all you guys where the surf's up, HO HO HO!  

RSS