Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:17 PM (121 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 11:40 PM

HO HO HO!!!

.. Shrude here..
    This morning I would like to announce that the
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Golf and Country Club
    has a bunch of Santas, ringing their bells, singing their Ho Ho Ho's and with their bags Full o WGT goodies waiting to hand to those people deserving!

Lookit them all trying to catch a last surf before getting in their Sleighs.

We also have the list of who has already been gifted, so please give the others a chance and keep your hands in your pockets if you have already been a lucky person with another Santa.

Everyone else RAISE YOUR HAND in here and let us know what you would like from the WGT Pro shop.

Thanks very much to Mr Caddie for organising this again for 2014 and a really big warm thank you to all the other Santas for their generous contributions as well.

Merry Christmas from all the Santas
    (now repeat after me in a loud voice....)
                                  " Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

• Cotton01
    10 Posts
    Sat, Dec 20 2014 11:55 PM

dear Santa sure would like a dozen Calaway Hex Crhome balls lev. 43 leave u a brew under tree

• slacy
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 12:18 AM

Merry Chistmas Everyone

I was a good boy this year Santa and would like a sleeve of the Crystal Balls I think

they run approximately 450 creds. Well that's it, how come you and the Mrs. haven't

had any lil Santas yet. Whats up with that? Anyway have a merry one. thx

• ozysouthpaw
    2,831 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 12:19 AM

Oi Oi Oi ....I'm on my way Boss :-)

• UdonLoy
    31 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 12:33 AM

Seasons greetings Mr Aussie Santa,

I've been an good....ish boy this year but sadly I am becoming the Tiny Tim of the golf course, my feeble drives oft leaving me 100 yards off the green after the second shot. So this year rather than a turkey from Ebenezer I'd love the Santa from Down under to leave me something to help with snagging the odd birdie.

I hereby also solemnly swear never again to mention Jonny Wilkinson whilst in the company of any of your Antipodean brethren ever again.

Many thanks and heres hoping all you fine folks at the Aussie Aussie Aussie! Golf and Country Club have a cracking Christmas.

Regards

UdonLoy

• mgbirish
    4,019 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 12:48 AM

SHRUDE:

HO HO HO!!!

.. Shrude here..
    This morning I would like to announce that the
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Golf and Country Club
    has a bunch of Santas, ringing their bells, singing their Ho Ho Ho's and with their bags Full o WGT goodies waiting to hand to those people deserving!

Lookit them all trying to catch a last surf before getting in their Sleighs.

We also have the list of who has already been gifted, so please give the others a chance and keep your hands in your pockets if you have already been a lucky person with another Santa.

Everyone else RAISE YOUR HAND in here and let us know what you would like from the WGT Pro shop.

Thanks very much to Mr Caddie for organising this again for 2014 and a really big warm thank you to all the other Santas for their generous contributions as well.

Merry Christmas from all the Santas
    (now repeat after me in a loud voice....)
                                  " Aussie Aussie Aussie!"

Thank you and yours Shrude:

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 12:56 AM

Al that exercise is not good for santa?

what do I know about you "down unders"

Merry Christmas and happy 21st  to Aussie x3 and friends.

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 12:59 AM

A gift of any pack of balls would go down a treat with me.

A great thing ye guys and dols are doing this time of year,well done to you all and have a great christmas from everyone in Ireland

• zilmax
    101 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:21 AM

Hallo Santa

I have been a very active sportsman over the years and enjoyed swimming, tennis, rugby, cycling, and gholf. unfortunately I picked up a germ in my left hip and spend 10 months in and out of hospital, evetually my left hip was removed.

all these years I missed doing my sports and I had to adapt. I dream that I can stiil run but it is not possible anymore. A friend told me about Wgt and I signed on. I am enjoying this game very much and hope to play until the end.

Thanks for  a GREAT GAME AND THANKS for WGT.

Thanks for giving so generously to my friends and others all over the world, I can sense they are happy.

If would really like the Taylormade R1 Super TP 8.0 White Driver( Oban Shaft)

Season Greetings

Zilmax

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:30 AM

Merry Xmas  and well done on your generosity.

Having "retired" some time ago and sold up old clubs, I had a look back in and decided to see if I could break par with the starter clubs.

It is a great challenge, but on a lot of holes it is impossible to reach the fairway from the back tees, so, if possible, a longer driver, (I'm level 90) would be great.

Once again, well done to yourselves and all the other Santas.

RSS