Forums

Help › Forums

Day 21.... Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 11:17 PM (121 replies)
  • caesarmauro
    49 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:34 AM

Anche a me piacerebbe un bertha drive ma mi posso accontentare di una confezione di palline della Nike vapor.

Auguro a tutta l'organizzazione Buon Natale e Buone feste unitamente a tutti i partner del wgt.

BUON NATALE!

• SDerry
    44 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:51 AM

If possible I would like to ask for a sleeve of Callaway Hex chrome (L33+) balls.

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 1:58 AM

Merry Christmas Santa Shrude,

Seasons greetings to all at AAA-CC.

Its is now getting embarrassing not being able to reach some fairways and i`m having to stick to the shorter courses now which is a bummer.

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) 

I`m sure the above driver would solve my problems and open up a whole new world in terms of courses that i could play on. I keep looking under my xmas tree each morning in hope of a pressie but nothing yet. You may be my last hope Santa Shrude.

I`ll raise a glass of the "amber nectar" to you in appreciation either way fella`s.

Happy holidays.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:14 AM

Hi Santa. I am just stopping by to feed the reindeer and kangaroos, then give you a bump to the rooftop.

- Mark

• fwithebull
    31 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:20 AM

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

mornin and merry christmas!!

could i please get

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

2,795 Credits
    if not that then maybe these?

MAX Slow Meter Vapor Balls (Tour Pro+)

Starting at 650 Credits
    red,blue,or purple
    that would be greatly appreciated,,,,
    thank you very much and have a merry christmas!!!
  • RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:27 AM

Aussie  Aussie  Aussie  oy  oy oy     merry x-mass there down under    I am wishing for a BIG BERTHA 3 WOOD,  and maybe a sleeve of slow meter balls in my stocking my old eyes need to keep up lol

• SDerry
    44 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:31 AM

Dear WGT Santa,

I would like to receive a sleeve of Callaway Hex Chome Balls(L33+). I have been using these from time to time and have come to really like them. trying to get better and achieve more

• timborb
    1,241 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 2:41 AM

Hi Aussie Aussie Aussie!

For Christmas i'd really like putting to be taken out of the equation, I know it's a big ask but I reckon if anyone can do it Santa can.

Cheers, Tim

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 3:01 AM

dear santa!

for christmas i would love some:

lvl 90 nike RDZN black balls!!!

• mobrienjr
    240 Posts
    Sun, Dec 21 2014 3:19 AM

All I would like for christmas is some of the BLACK Nike Lvl 90+ golf balls.

I hope I have been a good boy.

RSS