Forums

Help › Forums

championship round...BPB

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:21 PM (70 replies)
  • Flyinturtle
    262 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 3:59 PM

well putt up  a 77 with 3 birdies  so i guess it could have been worse. just missed a lotta putts by just barely missing the center line oh well had fun. good luck to the early leaders and those yet to play. im ready for the next tourney (master maybe) great job on this on wgt.      good score viz hope it holds if the nc stands for north carolina bring it on home to us.

• MikeMangan
    48 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 4:25 PM

The wind considerably different on a few holes but overall I didn't think it was a huge factor compared to what we dealt with during qualifying. The greens didn't seem all much faster to me.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 4:32 PM

Hey nice score for the girls ncviz!   Beautiful.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 5:29 PM

Oh & Nasagolfer takes it with a 66 wow!  Nice....

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 5:37 PM

Very nice round Nasa. Well done. I shot a 70 myself. 5 birdies and just as many bogies. Made a nice hole out birdie, got it on replays if anyone cares. Good luck all, and as of now, Congratulations Nasa.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 5:57 PM

"The wind considerably different on a few holes but overall I didn't think it was a huge factor compared to what we dealt with during qualifying. The greens didn't seem all much faster to me."

I found this weird also, considering the qualifying round wind was listed as moderate, but blew harder than the championship round that was listed as heavy.

The wind di seem to effect the ball in flight more on the championship round though

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:02 PM

Nice round Nasa, even if you knocked me off :(. Honestly Shaun that was more than fair, quit blaming the game please.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:07 PM

Well I guess i really cant be angry anymore. Even if the game had played perfect for me, I wouldnt have shot 66 today. Nice work, Nasa. One of these days though, Im gonna win one of these things.....One of these days

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 6:10 PM

Honestly Shaun that was more than fair, quit blaming the game please.

Why? This is beta. The whole point is for us to point this stuff out so people look into making things better, no? If I hit a shot and it didnt go where it was aimed, thats an issue that should be brought up. You notice I still come here, still play rounds. I really like the game, and I really like real golf. And I get just as frustrated when I mess up in both, especailly something like this. But there are issues that pop up and they need to be mentioned. Thats why we are all here.

Anyway, good luck to you in the future. Enjoy

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:06 AM

Unbelievable.  I may have just given away the US Open.  I had a 65 in the bag.

I went out in 31 and birdied 14.  I came to #15 at -5.  My 3rd shot stopped 7 feet from the pin.  Somehow the par slipped off the high edge.  It should've gone in.  I then missed the 3.9 ft comeback putt because the putt just deviated dead left on me.  Even though I had played outside the high edge, it still missed below the hole.  Double bogey.  Such a shame.  Then I made a stupid bogey on #16 because I was so disheartened I didn't bother to take my time.

I finished with the most disappointing 68 possible.  I won't be sleeping very well tonight. :(

RSS