Forums

Help › Forums

championship round...BPB

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 24 2009 10:21 PM (70 replies)
  • ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 1:51 PM

im sure this wont matter, but. Is there some kinda glitch where the game will say a ball is on the fringe when its on the green. I just went to pitch off the fringe and the ball rolled 5 feet as if you chose to pitch while on the green. it left me like a 40 foot putt that i had almost no chance at. it might seem like just complaining, but im posting these as the round goes. I might actually start video taping the rest of the round so i have some proof of the game messing up and costing me shots so that we cant just be screwed by the game in a pretty major contest.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 1:52 PM

Don't know Lee the setup has humbled alot of big names so far. I have zero expectations, so maybe that will be good. I tell ya you will never hear the end of it if I somehow get this.... lol

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 2:00 PM

it aint the set up. Its the game. Its been awful. Why have the grid moving if the putt goes dead straight. That just means it didnt work right. Im so angry

• MikeMangan
    48 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 2:02 PM

Seeing the scores to this point (94 players done), I can't be too upset with my 73. I made a 40-foot bomb on No. 3 to get to 1 under, bogeyed No. 5 after missing a downhill 12-footer to fall back to even. Sloppy bogeys on No. 7 and No. 11 hurt, and I got greedy trying to give myself a birdie putt on 17, leading to bogey. I'm curious to see what ends up winning, I still think it's going to take a 67 or 68.

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 2:10 PM

how are we supposed to hit shots if the ball doesnt go where we aim even when we hit it well. I have 3 taped instances of the ball going off the line it should have been on when I didnt hit a bad shot. How are you guys going to compensate for all the errors in the game on your end that caused people to lose strokes in a tourney like this?

I hit one putt where i barely missed the line and it pulled like 4 feet. Then another putt where i missed by 3 times as much and the putt not only didnt go off line, but it still WENT IN. Im complaining cause I made a shot i SHOULDNT HAVE. That means this is a real problem

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 2:21 PM

shot a 75. A miracle considering how off the game is. The winds are supposed to be heavy but then are listed as less than they used to be, but the ball blows more. If the ball is gonna be affected more by the wind, RAISE THE WIND SPEED TO SHOW IT. You cant show a lower wind speed and then have it effect the ball more. Thats not right

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 2:31 PM

i was wonderin what the difference was between high and heavy winds....thats a top score bud.....im gonna be a DNF

• gmurf
    22 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 2:55 PM

shot 78, once my comp glitched on the 1st and my drive f**ked off 40 yards right i knew it was gonna be a rough day! winds werent the worst i just played bollocks

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 3:54 PM

Ok boys... come and get me ;) 1 under posted. Would be a little shocked if Tibbs can't get that.

• mwb5010
    33 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2009 3:58 PM

carded a 70, but would have easily had a 68.  some how bogeyed the par 5 on the back when one of my co workers came over and started watching.  and missed a 6 footer for par on 16.  Other than that really happy with how i played.  greens arent too terrible, but the rough is penalizing.

RSS