Forums

Help › Forums

Slowing down?

Thu, Jun 9 2016 2:07 PM (95 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 10:55 AM

donsprintr:

Why don't you ask WGT that question Jim ... they're the people with the data and the purse.

Quite simply, were it not for Andyson's sleuthing we wouldn't even be able to speculate as WGT is as tight as a bull's a$$ at flytime with anything resembling pertinent info. LOL

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2015 7:07 PM

YankeeJim:
    Any idea what the break point for the game is? I realize financial data isn't available but would you have an educated guess?

No way Jim, not enough info available to even guess!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 7:58 AM

Here's February data.

The slide continues. U.S. visitors down 27% from January.  And at less than half the number of visitors of any previous February.

Expecting an upswing in March from the Chambers Bay introduction as seen in prior years as the US Open rolls out.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 8:48 AM

So is the unique visitor counted only once ever or only once, once each month ?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 8:51 AM

Once each month Lily.  In other words, you are counted once in Dec, once in Jan., once in Feb......

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 8:56 AM

andyson:

Once each month Lily.  In other words, you are counted once in Dec, once in Jan., once in Feb......

What if one uses a proxy and switches browsers every time they log in?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 9:03 AM

ZioMio:

What if one uses a proxy and switches browsers every time they log in?

Switching browsers won't matter, you'll be counted once.  If you use two different computers you get counted twice.  (one at home, one at work, that's 2)  If the proxy gives a different computer ID than your computer then it counts as a unique ID.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 9:46 AM

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 11:17 AM

ZioMio:

What if one rides a pony and switches breeches every time they they slide the log in?

61 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2015 11:32 AM

This game has gone to hell in a hand basket for sure. I  hardly play at all anymore.

High winds, bs shots go goofy and cant purchase putters as I cant get the pro shop to let me look for putters, just freezes up and won't move. Im tired of trying to get help and gettingno answer from WGT at all. 

Well, you reap what you sow. So be it. Now here comes the answer, change browsers, clean you cache, etc. etc. that's all BS anyway.   lmao

RSS