Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:05 PM (34 replies)
  • ECBonus
    743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 3:56 PM

Its only on putts.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 4:01 PM

WGT officially admitted that VEM was an integral part of the system ... in a forum post. Sorry I can't recall where it is right now, but many people saw it. Pity that employee no longer works for WGT so he can't confirm it. 

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 4:19 PM

viciii3:

I am now hearing that WGT will add errors to my shots when I hit the swing meter perfectly "too often"? This is suppposedly in response to or to prevent cheats and hacks??

Find another way to deal with cheaters and hacks, WGT, or I have spent my last dime here. Seriously...review my spending and let me know if you want me to leave...by not changing this policy.

Until I see an OFFICIAL post, from WGT, in the NEWS forum that this policy is no longer being followed...I am done. I will complete the tournaments I have already signed up for in my CC and then I'm done. No more ball purchases, no more Putter Pal purchases and no more club purchases.

Vic

Vic , you are a L76 Master , and your account is 2 years old . You are no where near Big Baller status or in any position to run a power play at WGT . As for what you spend , are you really serious ? You cant even pay one of your own bills off , on what you spend on this game , let alone one of WGT`s bills . Although you may spend money here , you are not the sole source of revenue .

Whether you stay or leave is entirely up to you . But whatever you decide , please dont make your self look like a fool in the forums again . This type of thread has idiot written all over it . You arent the first to post this type of thread , nor will you be the last . :-)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 4:24 PM

bhoese:
    Yet you accept whatever you heard as gospel?

C'mon bhoese!  ;o) We all know if you read it on the internet it must be true!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 4:35 PM

andyson:
    We all know if you read it on the internet it must be true!

Hell yeah, of course it is.

ps I am not really 50, I am now a 25 year old, sexy blond female - avatar change coming soon :))

Please send ..............................................

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 4:42 PM

alanti:

25 year old, sexy blond female - Please send ..............................................

The  suspense  is killin' me Alice LoL ;-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 4:46 PM

I am a Verified Reformed ( Retired ) forum troll .

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 6:34 PM

donsprintr:

WGT officially admitted that VEM was an integral part of the system ... in a forum post. Sorry I can't recall where it is right now, but many people saw it. Pity that employee no longer works for WGT so he can't confirm it. 

Watch out Don..  You're gonna come under attack from all the holocaust deniers here. 

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 6:46 PM

donsprintr:

Perhaps this thread ?????

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/132398/878738.aspx#878738

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 6:58 PM

spdemon:

ding ding ding!!

RSS