Forums

Help › Forums

Is it true???

Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:05 PM (34 replies)
  • JLegacy2
    12 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 11:43 AM

I will say I have  noticed a few shots that I dinged that seemed to go away from where I was aiming. i'll give my example

I had about a 180yd shot into the green with winds blowing 5-7 from right to left.

I aimed about 10 feet right of the flag and dinged my shot. The ball started slightly left of the stick and ended up in the rough left of the green.

Now I am just guessing that since I had just starter clubs that there is still some RNG involved even if you ding a shot it's not going to be exactly perfectly straight every time correct?

and it does happen the other way around I will slightly miss hit to the right but the ball will go dead straight as if I planned it that way lol

• viciii3
    766 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 2:16 PM

And feeding time is over. All you trolls get back in your cages! LOFL! God that was fun!

• lizac
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 2:36 PM

for the guy who said ' im not buying clubs- putter pals ? wgt doesn't care - they are worldwide published and advertise all on medias- news papers - tv commercials etc... they will just take the next guys money lol you quitting doesn't affect them - they already got your money lol - its a win win for them so stop being a baby

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 2:43 PM

LOL

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jul 7 2014 5:05 PM

JLegacy2:

i'll give my example

I had about a 180yd shot...

RUN FOR THE PODS!

RSS