Forums

Help › Forums

I refuse to pay another dime...What about you?

Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:51 PM (77 replies)
  • oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 1:15 AM

danohi50:
    Im one of the lucky ones with a great ISP and enough ram and video card to keep the meter smooth as glass.

Your group is "next" on the list Dano'......Don't worry we'll all be here to listen to you vent and give you some encouraging words when the "demons" come a knockin....lol

• Pop301
    13 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 8:02 AM

Oneputtdavid, you were not supposed to look at that camera (1), only auto and 2... LOL, it was a great shot until it hit the water.... 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:35 AM

x1524807:
    and he is lucky, he only beat me by one shot.

LMAO. He had 1 practice round from a distance greater than what you hack at, gives in to your ridiculous premise by giving you a shot, beats you and he's lucky??!! You've been at it almost a year and the best you can do is say he's lucky?? Absolutely LMAO. 

That's rich. 

• rkpalmer
    18 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:36 PM

I AGREE WITH YOU.  Once becoming a Master now level 72  it is no fun  The clubs play so different the control I had as a pro is gone.  And it's not that I haven't given it a chance.  I have played every day for 70 some days many rounds a day.  Good ball best clubs I can but for my level and it has changed so much it is no where the game that is any fun anymore.  So the WGT is going to loose me, not worth all the money on a gqme that should be somewhat fun.  It wasn't boring as a t pro.

So it was fun while it lasted..

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 10:42 AM

Dude! You're 3 1/2 years late to the discussion.

Most WGT players spend little if any money. They spend free credits they have earned in a variety of ways, credits they have won from other players or in tournaments.

Have you ever heard of the Peter Principal?

"People advance until they reach their level of incompetence."

Or put another way - "Anything that works will be used in progressively more challenging applications until it fails."

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 11:22 AM

I won't spend a cent either...but I havent yet, so no biggie.

I know that, if they don't give me more videos to "watch", I may have to give up the game too.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 4:44 PM

rkpalmer:

I AGREE WITH YOU.  Once becoming a Master now level 72  it is no fun  The clubs play so different the control I had as a pro is gone.  And it's not that I haven't given it a chance.  I have played every day for 70 some days many rounds a day.  Good ball best clubs I can but for my level and it has changed so much it is no where the game that is any fun anymore.  So the WGT is going to loose me, not worth all the money on a gqme that should be somewhat fun.  It wasn't boring as a t pro.

So it was fun while it lasted..

Quitting always meets expectations but lacks challenge...

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:51 PM

MichaelStroke:

I won't spend a cent either...but I havent yet, so no biggie.

I know that, if they don't give me more videos to "watch", I may have to give up the game too.

Videos ebb and flow with advertisers budgets.

Those of us in the US have a BIG advantage over WGT players that live outside the US when it comes to being able to earn free credits from videos and surveys.

The closer we get to the end of the year holidays the more videos there are to watch.

Later in the year getting 600 to 800 credits a day from videos is usually possible.

RSS