Forums

Help › Forums

I refuse to pay another dime...What about you?

Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:51 PM (77 replies)
  • swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:13 AM

tiffer67:

Lol...swing that handbag......

lmao or that ball bag

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 12:17 PM

thebigeasy707:
    can't you just feel the love in this thread. rofl tbe

Yep instead of trying to help Anthony we turn this into something else entirely. Geesh!

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:12 PM

Angeltotti20:
    Give me the names of players as good as Avlee, BB, Price, Jake... that are playing starter or begginer clubs. No names? --> Best players play best clubs

I'll add your name to that list of the best Angel....being non-bias is not one of your stronger attributes..;D

Upgrading to the best equipment available will not guarantee much more then mediocrity per this game sites standards. But with dedication to time playing, memorization, notes (mental or written) and consistant swing/putting techniques improvements to ones game can be greatly gained...IMHO 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 4:56 PM

oneputtdavid:

But with dedication to time playing, memorization, notes (mental or written) and consistant swing/putting techniques improvements to ones game can be greatly gained...IMHO 

I agree with that ......but what's the point when the stuttering meter puts your well executed shot into the water...the rough....the fringe or usual crap and it loses you vital strokes.

I'm thinking WGT has added this stuttering f*ckjob of a meter to replicate the bad shots we all have in real golf regardless of how good we are, everyone hits a bad shot or two during a round.

It's the only thing they need to sort out fast IMHO because it totally ruins the game and I for one will eventually lose heart and stop buying stuff. In the last 2 months I've spent $300+....but if they don't sort out the meter shudder they'll stop getting my cash for sure.

The blasted thing cost me 4 birdies this afternoon which pissed me off cause it was on BP Black which is a hard enough damn course without the added headache of the meter nonsense.

Apart from that I'm happy with the game.

Just get the titjob of a meter sorted out.

Happy Christmas

tbe

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 6:29 PM

Wish I could refute the "stuttering" (freakin) meter issue as the "only" drawback.. easy'. but Ive been playing long enough and like you w/alot of "investment" (time & money lol) have realized its part of the game. Have I just excepted it? My wife threatens to make me play outdoors untill I patch the holes in the walls pronto. Meter "demons" have no friends. lol

Lately though, my own mental lapses w/shot selection and putting errors have been more of a detriment then meter. (Wish I'd used a different user name) lol 

Anyway hang tough do the best you can and enjoy the Holidays w/family and friends.;D

David 

• Pop301
    13 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 8:50 PM

I have had problems with the "stuttering" meter also to the point, the "stuttering" actually hit my ball without me hitting a button. Now someone explain that. This happened in the last tournament we had and I was playing in the second round and cost me to bogey the hole.

Now here is something for you to watch and tell me if the ball hit on the green or in the water. You will see the ball land on the green and then disappear, and I was put down for a water ball. There are problems, but this is a littler out in right field.

You watch his shot and let me know what you think, in the water or on the green... http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=cf8760c7-a574-400b-8df7-9e47018afc66.....

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 9:05 PM

PRIESTESS:
    would like to enjoy it,There is no way a legend can play now off these tees with starter clubs its impossible,, the game is moving on in and i like to move with it,

just played a legend with a 60 avg, a low score of 25 with his fancy clubs

with regs he shot a 37, jake had a lot of problems when he could not use all those fancy tools, and he is lucky, he only beat me by one shot. This was done at beth, white tee, everything equal

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 9:17 PM

Cool shot!  Up here in the Northwest, in the winter, we play splashy greens all the time.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 10:18 PM

I wish I could help you with your meter stuttering problems. Im one of the lucky ones with a great ISP and enough ram and video card to keep the meter smooth as glass.  get alittle meter fart maybe once every 5 rounds.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 1:08 AM

Pop301:
    You watch his shot and let me know what you think, in the water or on the green..

Did look at your shot Pop' and saw the ball hit the green and "splash"...had to look up at the sky to see if rain clouds were still present. lol  Nope.............of course then viewed the shot from camera 1 and seen the obvious...;o( 

RSS