Forums

Help › Forums

I refuse to pay another dime...What about you?

Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:51 PM (77 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:56 PM
    I thought the "jerky" swing meter was do to my computer or software. Reading others having the same problem at least makes me feel a little better. I have been out of work for over two years, despite so many apps and resumes sent I've lost count, I can't afford to "buy" all the "better", "improved" clubs and balls to improve my game. Someone's smiling all the way to the bank on this. I just keep "hacking" away knowing I'll never get "better"in this rigged game.
  • anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 8:29 PM

I took 2 weeks off...YEP..I'm STILL NOT BUYING ANOTHER DAMN THING. until it gets a bit more realistic and not the "video game" style golf.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2010 8:47 PM

i feel the pain....i'm growing tired of the unreliable statistics (especially on the paid tourneys) and meter stuttering.

i don't think anyone really cares in WGT admin, because diddly gets done about it.

tbe

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 3:20 AM

TracyMax:
    I thought the "jerky" swing meter was do to my computer or software. Reading others having the same problem at least makes me feel a little better. I have been out of work for over two years, despite so many apps and resumes sent I've lost count, I can't afford to "buy" all the "better", "improved" clubs and balls to improve my game. Someone's smiling all the way to the bank on this. I just keep "hacking" away knowing I'll never get "better"in this rigged game.

take the surveys and complete the free offers and you can make enough credits to get better equipment. 

• Canada15
    84 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 1:45 PM

thats not true.  im what u call an average human being and i have not completed a survey in 5 months.  try everyday i play.  and you can have fun making 8 credits with the other ones.  nothing works for me.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 7:50 PM

I haven't played at all till tonight...I had to quit....It's actually worse. I never thought such a good looking business model tweaked so badly...wait!!!...I forgot about the "new coke" fiasco.

• Kepano8o8
    5 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 2:08 AM

dont understand the B*tchin and moaning, no one says you have to buy anything, its a free game to play, why are you taking it so seriously? i'm only amateur status and made enuff credits to upgrade my clubs to starter plus clubs and i'm fine, its a challenge its not supposed to be easy. if your meter bar is sketchy or skippin, get a better computer cuz my comp is 3 years old and i have no problem.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 6:00 AM

TracyMax:
    knowing I'll never get "better"in this rigged game

it is laughable what people think. They think that they buy better equipment, and then their score goes down, and then they say their skill level is getting better

Awake sleeping giants, it is not your skill, it is you  have bought a driver that hits 50 yds further, irons that get you closer to the hole, putter that shoots 40% more accurate, ball that stops on a dime, 3 wood that hits 40 yds further, etc etc etc

now genius's it is time to think, get your heads out of the sand

With all that, YOUR SCORE IS GOING DOWN, but your skill is still the same

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 6:31 AM

Best players play best clubs. If you don't want to buy, something i understand, be happy trying to break par.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2010 8:11 AM

Angeltotti20:
    Best players play best clubs. If you don't want to buy, something i understand, be happy trying to break par

wrong, best player are best players no matter if they bought clubs or do not buy clubs. Clubs are for making you think you are a best player, but take away the clubs, and you cannot break par. Your ego is getting in the way of your brain

RSS