Forums

Help › Forums

I refuse to pay another dime...What about you?

Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:51 PM (77 replies)
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 11:09 AM

aussieguyadam:

thanks for the error in game wgt apologises  during my matchplay game for 200 credits the glitches during my ready gos  the stroke play games all 14 that could not continue  due 2 1 disconnection what do i look like a fn bank  thats over a 1000 credits alone wasted this week let alone the balls u have to buy cause the meter glitches and ur ball decides to go off screen i dont like 2 complain usually but serious what a joke ready gos can go jump equipment buying can go jump anything that cost credits till sorted can go jump honestly its like throwing ur  money in a hole that says thank you goodbye have a nice day enough said ....

Did you write that all in one breath?  ....cuz, thats how it reads.

just wunnerin'

d.  :)

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 11:28 AM

Oh brother... now I'm gonna have to send aussieguyadam a big bag of periods.

Here's some to hold him until the bag arrives: ..................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................

................................... .

No cost, they're on the house.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 12:22 PM

Talking about cost !! i've bought everything i could, the first day i could, to improve my game and enjoyment. some may consider the way i spend money a bit wasteful, i bought clubs and balls i never used more than once. currently i have something like 60 balls....blah ...blah...blah, but having just consulted my pocket calculator, i was surprised to find out that this game has cost me less than 3 bottles of beer a week.

Now if you times that by the amount of hours played, this game turns out to be one of the cheapest hobbies i've ever had. surely thats should be the case for everyone else too....btw my other hobbies are ballooning, speed boat racing and prostitutes.. lol . I think for every player who say's their not going to spend another penny on the game, there's 10 more that will...

• Toothpaste
    37 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 1:15 PM

anthonyvp1:

When I turned pro, I bought new clubs, while a pro I added wedges. When I became a master I bought a driver. I was buying sd balls for a while. I realized when I leveled up to a master, NONE of the clubs, greens , rough, wind or sand play as they did before the level up.

I'll play with what I have now and never upgrade again. I could give a VERY long list of problems that are never addressed. I also will not list them because there are too many and frankly would be an even more waste of time.

I was wondering if there are others that feel the same.

Anthony

Anthony,

I personally find that its reasonable that the game becomes extra hard when you get a new title, for the funs sake. And now when you are a master, you are competing against other masters, so its hard for all of you when playing tournaments - isnt that so?

At the same time, looking from the view of the company, it seems like a reasonable business model - new title = new clubs to gain another level.

And lastly, online games that doesnt use a monthly subscription model, are money grabbers. Dont expect anything else. Ever ;-)

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:39 PM

Oh brother... now I'm gonna have to send aussieguyadam a big bag of periods.

Here's some to hold him until the bag arrives: ..................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................

................................... .

No cost, they're on the house.

guess u wouldnt care mate hey with minimal earnings for a year i can tell ur 2 cheap to pay for them or just not good enough in matchplays  to get the credits 2 pay for them hey dexter

Best 9-Hole Round 32
    Best 18-Hole Round 75

and uve been  playing twice as long and thats ur best result lol guess u should try 2 improve ur game more then just talking trash here mate

• SCPOUSN
    24 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 2:48 AM

Try the Navy/Marine course in Hawaii, it's conditions are exactly how you explained them.  Then go play any other course in Hawaii and you will find completely different conditions on the same day.  You have to adjust your game to the course, conditions and attitude.  I believe that attitude it 75% of the game.  If you think your going to have a bad round, you are more than likely to shoot in the 120 range.  lol. 

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2010 3:04 AM

YankeeJim:

LOL-Was actually hoping not to have to play Texas in a short series.  They can make life miserable more than the Rays!  :-) 

Yanks have them beat easy.  Relax!

• docflash9
    47 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2010 4:18 AM

We should get a lawyer to file a class action against them.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 5:41 PM

I STILL refuse to buy another item till playing issues are resolved.

meter problems, rinky dink items, bells and whistles, snacks and drinks, VEM (which is a joke), constant 12 to 20+ mph wind AND the way my clubs no longer have the original forgiveness or distance since moving up to master. Why do you think I spent my $$ to get them anyway?...If I knew you were going to change the way they they play  I would never bought them in the first place!!!

I'll gladly trade them in FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID and pay the difference for upgrades.

Thank you ....I feel a little better.....

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 12:12 AM

Hey Phil Jackson! How's Kobe's knee?

RSS