Forums

Help › Forums

If I time it right.

Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:47 AM (74 replies)
  • TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:13 PM

I would let you know what sweetmiffy stands for but I think we all know.  LOL 

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:15 PM

mkg335:
    Let's stop here.

awww shux, really

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:21 PM

By the way TDSLIMIT  is short for TDSLIMITED INC.   which makes a whole hell of a lot more than 68k  in 2 weeks.     We do 90k to 120k a week depending on the month.    Busier some months more than others.      Lets post Monthly P&L statements and see if you wanna keep score with money.     And being honest all the money in the world don't make for a good Easter.    Im mean what are they gonna do stare at grand-dads but all day playing WGT..Gimmie a break.         

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:33 PM

A level 100 in less than 2 years.  a 54 avg.  either one of 2 things are happening.  Someones cheating.  Or Someone is in dyer need of some sun of there face.   FFS 

P.S.  oops their   lol 

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:35 PM

Took awhile..... but Total dorkI found the company profile.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:40 PM

Let me tell you nothing impresses me more than some virtual golf Stats,Levels, and Achievements.  I mean it ranks right up there with how much I care about how many times I beat my wife playing scrabble.   Or playing Monopoly with the family.   LOL 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:42 PM

TDSLIMIT:

I would let you know what sweetmiffy stands for but I think we all know.  LOL 

Please do enlighten me.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:43 PM

TDSLIMIT:

By the way TDSLIMIT  is short for TDSLIMITED INC.   which makes a whole hell of a lot more than 68k  in 2 weeks.     We do 90k to 120k a week depending on the month.    Busier some months more than others.      Lets post Monthly P&L statements and see if you wanna keep score with money.     And being honest all the money in the world don't make for a good Easter.    Im mean what are they gonna do stare at grand-dads but all day playing WGT..Gimmie a break.         

What a hypocrite. Dogging people for playing an online games saying they are losers and wasting there time, yet all he does now is follow these threads and try and crap all over everyone. So whats that make you!  A bitter hypocrite!

Go accomplish something since you seems to be so amazing at it and leave the people here to do as they please. All the accomplishments in the world aren't going to make you feel any better about yourself if you feel the need to talk to and treat people the way you are on here.  

Peoples free time is theirs to do as they please and you have no business saying what is right or wrong for them. If you got nothing to contribute then heed your own words and go out and get some sun, or play in some traffic, or steal candy from little kids, whatever some miserable, crotchety, troll like yourself does

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:47 PM

TD, we have no need to get $hitty here. I understand your opinion and you are entitled to it. Like I said, I do not live on this game. It is something I do to relax and talk to friends when I can. I have no problems with you at all. Let's keep it fun and just enjoy what we all do. I am only here for fun, not to have verbal contests with other members. I am up at 5 am every morning, see all the sun rises and sun sets I still can. This little lap top is a small part of my life. I have a volley ball court set up, horseshoes for the boys and darts after the little ones lay done. Not to mention the 100 year old 9ft pool table for the big boys. WGT will not consume the day. Hope you enjoy yours and not feel like you have to be bigger than you are.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:52 PM

TDSLIMIT:

A level 100 in less than 2 years.  a 54 avg.  either one of 2 things are happening.  Someones cheating.  Or Someone is in dyer need of some sun of there face.   FFS 

P.S.  oops their   lol 

January, 2012 to April, 2014.  That's more than two years.

A dyer is someone who dyes things or makes dyes.  The word you want is dire.

You corrected your misuse of there, so props to you for that.

So far we've established that math and language aren't your strong suits, nor are courtesy and empathy.

I suspect you lack a Theory of Mind...google the term if you don't know what it means, it'll give you something positive to pursue.

As far as your accusation that I'm cheating, I'd thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to discuss that with you in person over a nice cup of tea.

RSS