Forums

Help › Forums

If I time it right.

Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:47 AM (74 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:33 AM

TDSLIMIT:

Congrats you have wasted some of your life sitting and clicking a mouse on a virtual golf game.    Just remember only real life achievements are worth celebrating.  I mean who celebrates wasting your life sitting in a chair playing a video game.   Go outside get some sun upon your face.       Its good for you.        I for one find it amusing how much this game means to some.   Its like this is there real life and without it the just may die... ffs   Gimmie a break.    Who cares how much time you have wasted here.    In reality its time not well spent.        GL on another 2000     Donnie 

Golly, what a hurtful indictment; wasting time. I'm 26 and have been wasting time here for 5 years; almost 20% of my life. And to think; I could have spent that time working, or drinking, or shopping, or traveling, or gardening, or painting, or writing, or ..oh, you know, plus I could have slept or nought, or etc. Actually, I did all of that, except working a job for money. Spending or wasting ? It is my time...mine. Why be here? Because I can. And you, Mr. TDS?

~SP~

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:50 AM

Our friend Donnie is a dogdick gnat; of no consequence to humans and at most, an insignificant irritant to the dog.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:56 AM

andyson:

sweetmiffy:
    Hahaha! How did you make the bottles clink together?

It was easy since both MY collarbones are intact!

sweetmiffy:
    And that's what Rich drinks as well!

I've been drinking with Rich for a loooong time so I better get it right!

Hahaha! You are BAD!

Rich's achievement is awesome!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:05 AM

If needle Dick would check my playing history he would see that I don't spend hours sitting on a computer clicking a mouse. My meager little accomplishments have been several years in the making. As far as real life accomplishments, I have 3 grown children, 7 great grand children and will celebrate my 44th anniversary with my High School sweetheart this year. I guess in needle Dicks eyes I have wasted my life. Don't let the big Nutz get you so fired up. The fact that you even commented only proves you spend some time on a computer clicking a mouse yourself. And so forth and whatnots.

Renni

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:09 AM

mkg335:
    Our friend Donnie is a dogdick gnat; of no consequence to humans and at most, an insignificant irritant to the dog.

Yes indeed.  About sums things up after that nonsense.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:14 AM

Now the Sad Little boy has gone and pissed on my wall .

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:15 AM

Almost 20% of your life.   Exactly what im saying.  You must be careful  in the future Mrs. SP   I mean you may be remembered here on WGT even more than in real life.   If something bad was to happen to you.  How many of these WGT friends would ever come to your funeral?   Your 26  How many of these WGT people will be there in person to celebrate you turning 27?   See its easy to make online friends.  Easy to sit and be lazy all day and waste your life away.  There is much of this world to see .  Much of this life to live.   And well to spend even 10% of your life here is a complete waste.   GOD put you here for a lot of reasons.  And I am sure wasting all that time indoors and playing video games  is not what he intended.   There is more to life.  Go Get It.   GL Donnie  

P.S.  While you were young.  Didn't your mom or dad tell ya go outside and play?  Get out of my hair.      LOL 

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:19 AM

Oh so now were not only accomplished WGT video gamers.   WE are internet name calling thugs from behind your computer.    It must be all that time you have spent sitting in your chair being a lazy A$$  sorry excuse for a human being.  Has made you now an internet Thug. Big guy name calling person.  Who obviously doesn't get out enough to respect real people.    Im super happy your  2000 ranked rounds etc,   Amuse you.  In my eyes all you are in a Lazy A$$ disappointment to your family.  Take them out and do something.  Lifes to short.  

P.S.  When the 7 grandkids come over to visit  Do you teach them WGT also.  LOL    SAD 

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:21 AM

TDSLIMIT:

Almost 20% of your life.   Exactly what im saying.  You must be careful  in the future Mrs. SP   I mean you may be remembered here on WGT even more than in real life.   If something bad was to happen to you.  How many of these WGT friends would ever come to your funeral?   Your 26  How many of these WGT people will be there in person to celebrate you turning 27?   See its easy to make online friends.  Easy to sit and be lazy all day and waste your life away.  There is much of this world to see .  Much of this life to live.   And well to spend even 10% of your life here is a complete waste.   GOD put you here for a lot of reasons.  And I am sure wasting all that time indoors and playing video games  is not what he intended.   There is more to life.  Go Get It.   GL Donnie  

P.S.  While you were young.  Didn't your mom or dad tell ya go outside and play?  Get out of my hair.      LOL 

WGT just came out with a new award....it is "Azzhole of the month" I believe you have it nailed Dik.   Enjoy yourself cuz nobody else is.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:27 AM

One things for sure.  Im not your friend.    However a man with an opinion.   And I know when I see a deadbeat.   And not scared to let them know just how much this world has to offer.  Outside 4 walls.   Get some Sun upon your face Its good for You.

RSS