Forums

Help › Forums

If I time it right.

Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:47 AM (74 replies)
  • TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 2:51 PM

Hey English teacher.  Was no need for a hyphen between thread and crapping.   

Hooked on phonics worked for me ..LOL  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 2:58 PM

renniw52:
    To all my friends!! Let's drop this one.

I will only because I respect you as a friend .  But Damn it shur is hard not to reply

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 3:04 PM

An apology is in order here.  Renni, Sorry for high jacking your thread.  Yes I can go over the edge sometimes when it comes to what I believe in.   When I first saw this thread I felt that all you were doing was tooting your own horn.  Like you I can also understand both sides of our opinions.   Some do care more than I do about this game.   Your entitled to enjoy whatever you choose in life.   If your heart is tied to this game.  Then I commend you for that.  Goodluck in future achievements.     Donnie 

P.S.  I use to remember when Tiger would make a big putt early in his career.  He would give this Violent fist pump.   That fist pump would piss off other golfers.   LOL    

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 3:44 PM

opyeuclid:

renniw52:

I will only because I respect you as a friend .  But Damn it shur is hard not to reply

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 5:35 PM

All is good, let's just be ourselves and let it be. Thanks all, and on we go. Hope you all have a great Easter with family or whatever you choose to do tomorrow.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 5:56 PM

TDSLIMIT:

Hey English teacher.  Was no need for a hyphen between thread and crapping.   

Hooked on phonics worked for me ..LOL  

Hey, I needed to move my vowels because I was consonanted.  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Glad to see you mellowed out a bit, Donnie.  Have a good one.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 5:57 PM

opyeuclid:

opyeuclid:

renniw52:

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 7:11 PM

Now that all is well Rich let me also congratulate you on your hard earned achievement ! Toot your horn all you want as like your music !!!!!

Gary

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:06 PM

Good job by all, shows who we are. Now we can show we have some class and move on. This is one we didn't need the moderators to intervene. We can take care of most little things all by ourselves. Happy Easter to all and yours.

Rich

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 3:07 AM

I reached level 100 this morning, please, please flame me!    ;)

RSS