Forums

Help › Forums

If I time it right.

Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:47 AM (74 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 12:52 PM

I just wanted to clue my friends in on my miserable progression. How on Earth did all this happen? What a damn shame that we can't just have fun.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:03 PM

Rich, it's a shame that a thread-crapping attention whore decided to usurp what should have been a pleasant experience.  I suppose all we can do is pity the fool and move on.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:05 PM

All I can say is, mkg you rock.

Your syntax and grammatical structures are both perfect!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:06 PM

renniw52:

I just wanted to clue my friends in on my miserable progression. How on Earth did all this happen? What a damn shame that we can't just have fun.

Hi Renni ... congratulations on your advancement to level 98!  I, for one, am proud of your accomplishment!  The best part about the advancement is all those friends with whom you shared your games with.  It's always fun playing with you!

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:08 PM

Miffy, tyvm for the kind words...needless to say, you rock as well, and I'm sure much better than this old codger.

:-)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:15 PM

renniw52:

LOL.Last I looked it was about a well. Thought I came back to the wrong thread.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:30 PM

I did get to 2000, it was an average round at RSG. Don't tel you know who know. He will put me down for being on my lap top instead of standing out in the rain. My Dad taught me how to get out of the rain. 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:35 PM

My dad told me to trust everybody but always cut the cards.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 1:40 PM

renniw52:

I did get to 2000, it was an average round at RSG. Don't tel you know who know. He will put me down for being on my lap top instead of standing out in the rain. My Dad taught me how to get out of the rain. 

My dad always shouted at me when I was outside in the rain.

Then again, he shouted a lot.

Thing is, Rich did achieve something. Almost everyone is happy for him.

Those that aren't, can kiss my a$$.

Oh yah, in your dreams.

Rich is a real Legend. Anyone who doesn't grasp that simply doesn't get it.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 2:25 PM

Your Sweetness I am just one of many millions on here. No one special, just one of the fun people who enjoy making friends and having a little down time from the routine. I will enjoy you all as long as the good Lord lets me.

RSS