Forums

Help › Forums

If I time it right.

Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:47 AM (74 replies)
  • filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:29 AM

were you born an azzhole or just work really hard it ?

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:33 AM

That depends.  Were you born a deadbeat.  Or was that laziness hereditary.      I have a few Awards I wanna hand out as well.    The WGT Biggest Deadbeat Award.    Its someone who has over 2000 ranked rounds and In real life there remembered for sitting on there A$$ and no time for there family.       Nice to be remembered for.   FFS 

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:38 AM

I also wanna hand out another award to OPY.  Its the    Sandbagger Award  Given out to those 5 Year Tour Masters as he is himself.  Congrats to that OPY.      I mean really since 2009 you have been playing and your only a TM.    Some would have a few names to call you for that also.  Since your into name calling.    

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:42 AM

I can see here the truth hurts some of you.  Enough to show your true colors.   In which you must of all learned during the time that 6 foot hole has been wearing in your computer chair.   My only advice to you is... If my comments struck a nerve.  Then you have already felt this way yourself at some point.   Go out and change it.  Its a disgusting display of complete and utter laziness    

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:54 AM

Cue the theme from The Twilight Zone...this poor mook is starved for attention.  Your first assignment, grasshopper, is to learn the proper usage of there, their and they're.

Your second assignment is to take a deep breath and contemplate the underlying causes of your neurosis.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:55 AM

I won't be ugly here, I just got the mail a few minutes ago. Received a check for 68k for a 2 week job for Google. Long days, hard work grinding concrete floors and putting down antistatic epoxy floors. There are not a lot of people capable of that type of specialty work. After all the traveling expenses, labor and material, 18k is mine for 2 weeks work. What did you do the last 2 weeks? My family and my grand kids will have a great Easter thanks to Papa. My wife will enjoy her 8 day cruise in 3 weeks for her 60th birthday, with the family with us, thanks to Papa. Yeah they are somewhat proud that I can still do this. I'm 62 and can still outwork little punks who have nothing but a mouth. If your ever in Atlanta, let's have a beer and a real round of golf. If you don't change your opinion of me then, I will change it for you.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 10:59 AM

opyeuclid:

Now the Sad Little boy has gone and pissed on my wall .

This is too funny.  He posted that if you want to read you should "bye" a newspaper.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 11:29 AM

To all my friends!! Let's drop this one. I see no reason to give the little guppy any more crumbs to inhale. He has an opinion, he also has an A$$hole. He looks at it every time he looks in the mirror. Let's stop here.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 11:38 AM

renniw52:

To all my friends!! Let's drop this one. I see no reason to give the little guppy any more crumbs to inhale. He has an opinion, he also has an A$hole. He looks at it every time he looks in the mirror. Let's stop here.

Ok now I'm getting KROSS!!!!

TDS, do NOT pick on my friends!

I understand that your initials stand for Terminal Douche Syndrome but please do try to convince us that you should not be flushed away.

And oh yes, please, do take me on. Please do.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 11:55 AM

renniw52:

To all my friends!! Let's drop this one. I see no reason to give the little guppy any more crumbs to inhale. He has an opinion, he also has an A$hole. He looks at it every time he looks in the mirror. Let's stop here.

RSS