Forums

Help › Forums

If I time it right.

Mon, Apr 21 2014 9:47 AM (74 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 6:07 AM

Thank you so much Andy, they went down well.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 6:31 AM
    Erm, howcum you throw da beer down well? You got somebody stashed down there? ;-)
  • TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 6:53 AM

Congrats you have wasted some of your life sitting and clicking a mouse on a virtual golf game.    Just remember only real life achievements are worth celebrating.  I mean who celebrates wasting your life sitting in a chair playing a video game.   Go outside get some sun upon your face.       Its good for you.        I for one find it amusing how much this game means to some.   Its like this is there real life and without it the just may die... ffs   Gimmie a break.    Who cares how much time you have wasted here.    In reality its time not well spent.        GL on another 2000     Donnie 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 7:29 AM

TDSLIMIT:

Congrats you have wasted some of your life sitting and clicking a mouse on a virtual golf game.    Just remember only real life achievements are worth celebrating.  I mean who celebrates wasting your life sitting in a chair playing a video game.   Go outside get some sun upon your face.       Its good for you.        I for one find it amusing how much this game means to some.   Its like this is there real life and without it the just may die... ffs   Gimmie a break.    Who cares how much time you have wasted here.    In reality its time not well spent.        GL on another 2000     Donnie 

This guy is what we old innerwebsters used to refer to as a threadcrapper.  I'll borrow a phrase from our Brit friends for you, Donnie...bugger off. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 7:49 AM

TDSLIMIT:
    Congrats , I have wasted some of my life turning into a Forum Troll

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 7:57 AM

mkg335:

TDSLIMIT:

This guy is what we old innerwebsters used to refer to as a threadcrapper.  I'll borrow a phrase from our Brit friends for you, Donnie...bugger off. 

Congrats Rich  ,mon ami ,,,,      has for the only negative comments from TDS, turn the page its not worth  the reading,    there are millions like you  and me  , playing a game we love ,and building a secound family here on WGT.          I was a lonely guy before WGT , now i have a life and i made great friends  .I can ,t wait to play  wen i get up ,or just go see the forum and see great members posting .  not one year ago you  felt you would never get better ,,,,,you where wrong  lolllll. Congrats again Renn  .       Frapp

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:03 AM

I bet there are some on this site who, if you add up the XPs from all their accounts, exceed Level 98!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:11 AM

sweetmiffy:
    Hahaha! How did you make the bottles clink together?

It was easy since both MY collarbones are intact!

sweetmiffy:
    And that's what Rich drinks as well!

I've been drinking with Rich for a loooong time so I better get it right!

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 8:44 AM

Ya a forum troll    2900 posts as opposed to 90   again even more wasted time.   Congrats to that.   I for 1 claim my real life accomplishments as something im proud of.  Not sitting and clicking a mouse.     Its not real people.  Regardless of what you like to think.     So ya Opy  I can say yes your a troll  who has nothing better to do in life then play WGT and check there forums 2900  times.   ffs  GET A LIFE     

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sat, Apr 19 2014 9:06 AM

I think someone tinkled in someone's Cap'n Crunch this morning.

RSS