Forums

Help › Forums

LegendCrusher Memorial!!!

Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:13 AM

Yup no doubt. This shite done turned into a circus. Man o man.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 7:24 AM

mrcaddie:

thebigeasy707:
    passing of one of WGT's finest guys....LegendCrusher.

Not the most popular thing to say but....... prove it!

Prove he passed away.

Wow. This blows me away. IF Rich / Richard / LG / LegendCrusher / etc,,etc.. HAS NOT passed away It will prove just how low things can get in a "virtual community". 

Come on man! R U KIDDING ME! Please. Somebody. Shed light on this topic. Lets hear the FACTS.

Edit;

THIS TOPIC IS INACCURATE AND IS BASED ON MISINFORMATION OF A COMM. MEMBERS DEATH. YOU MAY WANT TO RECANT ANY and ALL STATEMENTS RELATED TOO THIS ILL ADVISED TOPIC. 

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 7:47 AM

Perhaps someone who knows Rich / LG, or at least 'new' him online could take this to FB or other social media, discretely asking if anyone knows of the death of a Police Office in that town? Explaining there is a 'community' here who wish to pay their respects?

This needs someone with the discretion of a Royal Dresser to get the balance between prying / offending a potentially grieving family / finding out the truth.

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 11:20 AM

According to what was posted earlier, unless he is a civilian employee of the Seminole County Sheriff's office then Rich would be a Deputy Sheriff. Looking at Seminole County Sheriff's office web site In Memoriam shows the last Deputy to die in the line of duty was on December 26th 2011. I would assume that if a deputy had died from other causes they would be listed on the site as well and there were none. And there was no posting on their facebook page on April 5th. 

• PGATourReject
    20 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 2:11 PM

I had pleasure of receiving balls from Legend Crusher and I didn't even know him! Its sad if he's passed, but until we know I'm acting as If he's alive

Well, following on from what sting was saying, according to this website there is only ONE K-9 handler in Oviedo, Fl and this is him

http://www.cityofoviedo.net/node/194

They hire out to do displays, so easy detective work for any one, just phone them up If you're that concerned and it might sound a bit far fetched to the officer on the phone, but he will put you straight If there was/ Or more likely NOT an officer of LC's description or name

AskOviedoPolice@cityofoviedo.net

Non Emergency phone number: 407-971-5700

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 2:42 PM

just a question didnt know the fella but didnt he want his account closed over a month ago and i think it is now 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 2:57 PM

Whatever turns or doesn't turn out to be true, I remember things Rich did for this community and the community will miss him.

And so it will miss TBE, whos account can no longer be found through players search tab, therefore was either suspended (temporarily) or completely terminated. Although this would mean Rich is still around, it would be a shame if we lost such a calibre of player and person as TBE to a hoax.

Cheers

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 3:12 PM

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 3:26 PM

deleted

• jcgfree
    1,109 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:08 PM

LC is in my CC. It was brought to our attention from a member, who found out from a former Member. This former member received the following message from LC's Skype acct:

hi corey i wanted 2 let u know about my dad.  i know u n him played a lot of golf together n he really liked u.  dad passed away on april 5.  he was sleeping n had hart failure.  so let people know.  thx courtney

borntobesting:

According to what was posted earlier, unless he is a civilian employee of the Seminole County Sheriff's office then Rich would be a Deputy Sheriff. Looking at Seminole County Sheriff's office web site In Memoriam shows the last Deputy to die in the line of duty was on December 26th 2011. I would assume that if a deputy had died from other causes they would be listed on the site as well and there were none. And there was no posting on their facebook page on April 5th. 

I seen this part of the website also. This would only have officers that were lost on Duty.

PGATourReject:

Well, following on from what sting was saying, according to this website there is only ONE K-9 handler in Oviedo, Fl and this is him

http://www.cityofoviedo.net/node/194

That is the Oviedo City Police Dept. He worked for the Seminole County Sheriffs Dept.

I have looked at this website for information.  http://www.seminolesheriff.org/external/Main.aspx

I came across 8 last names of Officers that work in the Canine Dept, through their daily police logs. I tried using those to find an Obituary. I found none with those as last names. I am not sure why I or we can't find an Obit for Rich in Florida. It could be as one member said, that he was a Police Officer and still has family. Or it could be that before he was an Officer in Florida, he had come from Indianapolis. I'm not sure if that is where he is originally from.

I could send an email or a message to Rich's Skype acct. or email address. But I really don't want to bother or bring things up again with his kids. They have been through a lot in the past 2 - 3 years. They lost their mother and Rich's wife about 2 years ago to Cancer.

I have sent a message to the website above through "Contact Us" to try and find out any further information. If I don't hear anything soon, I will try calling them to find out.

I myself don't think it is any type of a Hoax. But this is the internet and anything is possible with someone getting a hold of someone elses accts.

RSS