Forums

Help › Forums

LegendCrusher Memorial!!!

Sat, Aug 1 2015 3:02 AM (204 replies)
  • TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 6:52 PM

First things First.   Anyone who truly knew Legend Crusher Knows he has a very short fuse.  And at a moments notice he will flip out on you.  Sometimes In my opinion for good reason.. Others Not so good reasons.    I will get right to the point.   Last Week when I first saw this thread I said to myself.  No Way.   He is just pissed off again.  Probably at  either Wgt or a fellow player.   Rich again had a very short fuse when it came to some issues.   Most Cops learn early in their careers to control that anger  most of the time.   Although there are many dirty Cops who get violent on a daily basis.      I will just go out on a limb and say.  I didn't believe this even for a minute.   He has quit a few times.  Took a few breaks from the game.  Even went out of Wgtls ranting and raving a  few times.     We all are entitled to our opinion.   And well after a lot of research I say No Way.     Hes Still Out There.    And until I see honest proof.  I will believe that.    I live In Florida and have access to all kinds of Police Blotters.   I have seen nothing about Officer Rich ?   Or any Orlando Police Officer dying  and no matter for what reason if an officer passes on around here.     Its something that will always be public news.      My opinion  Donnie  

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 5:46 AM

thebigeasy707:

This week we heard of the sad passing of one of WGT's finest guys....LegendCrusher...Rich to his friends....and he had made many on here.

We're a community....one of the best on the net and I think it only right and fitting that WGT name a weekly tourney in his honour.

It would be such a nice tribute / gesture to name a weekly tourney in his name.

i.e Week 17 or 18 Single Play or MultiRound.....LegendCrusher Memorial Tourney.

C'mon WGT...let's do this, I want this to happen... The guy was well worthy of the respect and he loved this game....gifted tons of stuff and helped many others with their game.

For me ......this is a complete No Brainer!!!

tbe

NOW when I read this 2 things come to mind; 

1. I got pulled right in to this nonsense.

and 2. How can anyone "author" a topic related to a community members death (or NOT) and not once come back to comment one way or the other on his misinformation. Embarrassed? Maybe. But Im sure we have all been misinformed before. Maybe not at this level, thank goodness.

Last; Now I see WHY Chad and the WGT administrative staff stayed out of this topic. The big picture is much clearer now. Good call WGT.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 5:53 AM

Anyone searched for Officer Mark Twain or Officer Samuel Langhorne Clemens?, just asking.

• EnglishRosey
    733 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 6:17 AM

Interestingly I always thought LC was TBE.....Both had a similar style of writing. Look at their replays for example, but there were also other things. I also seem to remember LC getting a hard time when he joined over his name choice, and how he would know to call himself that. I think WGT might have closed all there accounts.

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 10:50 AM

HOAX.....plain and simple......

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 10:52 AM

EnglishRosey:

Interestingly I always thought LC was TBE.....Both had a similar style of writing. Look at their replays for example, but there were also other things. I also seem to remember LC getting a hard time when he joined over his name choice, and how he would know to call himself that. I think WGT might have closed all there accounts.

IF this is true then all I have to say is - what a freaking POW,,lol. Seriously! If you consider the author of this topic and the player who supposedly "passed away" are one in the same player/ person,,,LOL,WTF!! I don't care which way you look at, its freaking weird man. 

This takes having duel accounts to an entirely weird and creepy level. 

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 11:44 AM

Hey, is it possible that an alien craft added MH370 to its freight list?    .   

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 11:50 AM

there's a lot of poor taste brewing in this thread - no matter the truth - 

c'mon folks - jokes about 370 or a possible death are not punch lines.

2cents

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 12:08 PM

duffer19:
    jokes about 370 or a possible death are not punch lines

Who said it was meant to be a joke duffer?  Its speculation engaging the imagination, is now what this thread has evolved too.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Apr 22 2014 12:08 PM

overtheedge:

NOW when I read this 2 things come to mind; 

1. I got pulled right in to this nonsense.

You're not the only one OTE.  When I started reading this thread I thought Wow, how horrible, poor guy.  It never crossed my mind that news like this could be a hoax, if indeed it ultimately proves to be one.  The source does seem somewhat vague though.

A restrained silence seems like it may have been a good move from WGT.

RSS